a special thank you to the crew.....

rosie727

who helped to arrange a late photo shoot with shane rangi, especially the guy looking after shane, and all the others that made sure it happened :clap: and shane himself who agreed so i wouldnt miss out, i am so glad you all took the time out to help. your all totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

who helped to arrange a late photo shoot with shane rangi, especially the guy looking after shane, and all the others that made sure it happened :clap: and shane himself who agreed so i wouldnt miss out, i am so glad you all took the time out to help. your all totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

that was me Rosie! it was my pleasure :thumbup: didn't want you to miss out! i had the best 2 days i could have ever hoped for - looking after Shane & Sam! they were incredible! we had so many members of the public, like yourself come back to see them 2, 3, 4 times for more autographs or just another chat! they were so friendly to everyone. it was nice for me too, when people like yourself came back to say thanks to me as well..as i wanted to make sure everyone got the most out of meeting Shane & Sam during the weekend! :clap:

amazing weekend.. thanks to the crew that helped me out so much as well - Debbie, Elizabeth, Kev, Kelly, Idris etc etc! made it really special for me for my first time crewing.

• Like 2

Ahh that's very nice of them! I missed Mira's photoshoot on Saturday and had to drive back on Sunday just for a photoshoot as the lady at the desk was just like 'oh....you missed it' not very helpful at all. Although I didn't have a ticket at the time so probs why. I was too busy looking at the Sunday times instead of Saturday...hahaha! Glad you managed to get a photo with Shane though! :)

Ahh that's very nice of them! I missed Mira's photoshoot on Saturday and had to drive back on Sunday just for a photoshoot as the lady at the desk was just like 'oh....you missed it' not very helpful at all. Although I didn't have a ticket at the time so probs why. I was too busy looking at the Sunday times instead of Saturday...hahaha! Glad you managed to get a photo with Shane though! :)

Actually I didn't have a ticket either, I had missed the sat photo shoot, intended to do it Sunday bur it was far too late. I just mentioned my disappointment to the crew member looking after shane and he just took it from there. I was totally gobsmacked and v grateful. Shane himself agreed to do a one off. So I had my photo shoot with him and then went in the queue for craig parker. Result.

• Like 1

Actually I didn't have a ticket either, I had missed the sat photo shoot, intended to do it Sunday bur it was far too late. I just mentioned my disappointment to the crew member looking after shane and he just took it from there. I was totally gobsmacked and v grateful. Shane himself agreed to do a one off. So I had my photo shoot with him and then went in the queue for craig parker. Result.

Wow yeah that is very lucky, I'll do that again if it happens, just go to the actual person with the guest instead of the ticket desk :)!

• Like 1

It wasn't that simple he went to his pit boss, who then asked another member of staff and then the photographer and guest

I know this isn't as simple as it may have sounded which is why I wanted to clarify I am grateful to a a few members of staff. Plus the guest was shane rangi who was a really lovely guy, at the end of the day it was his decision, not all the guests are the same

One of the reasons I love SM events is because of the crew. So helpful and friendly and fans just like us!

Due to a family situation I could not attend on Sunday like originally planned but the sales desk on the Saturday made sure I could use my photo tickets on the Saturday instead. The crew really make you feel like they want you to have the best time.

I go to other events that cannot be mentioned on here and I can tell you the crewing is so so different and I and others often feel like we are mud on the end of their shoes.

Well done SM crew, you guys are all stars?

• Like 1

It wasn't that simple he went to his pit boss, who then asked another member of staff and then the photographer and guest

I know this isn't as simple as it may have sounded which is why I wanted to clarify I am grateful to a a few members of staff. Plus the guest was shane rangi who was a really lovely guy, at the end of the day it was his decision, not all the guests are the same

Matt was indeed the crew member with Shane (and a very good job he did too on his first weekend!), and I know my better half Clare was photo coordinating and helped get it sorted. I'll pass on your thanks :D

• Like 1