Photos with the Stars of Horror

GoldenGreen

Looking at mine I don't actually have that many. I'm pretty new to this too, I've only been attending these events the past 2-3 years (with the exception of FF where I've been going all 13 years).

When I started collecting autographs I never really bothered about getting a photo with the stars. I'll post what I have later tonight.

Here are some of mine.... Lets start by adding a couple of legendary horror Directors:

with George A Romero and Dario Argento

HorrorLegends.jpg

and a couple more directors:

with John Landis (An American Werewolf In London, MJ Thriller)

6828_156311172253_6941185_n.jpg

and James Wan (SAW, Insidious, The Conjuring)

206913_10150225317827254_6913260_n.jpg

and one of my all time best guests to meet who is sadly no longer with us.... David Hess (The Last House On The Left, House On The Edge Of The Park)

withDavidHess.jpg

Someone quite famous but not really a horror guest.. But Jessica Alba did star in The Eye remake.

216_12945927253_8776_n.jpg

Here's me with the Hellraiser reunion group shot - with Clive Barker, Doug Bradley, Simon Bamford, Nicholas Vince, & Oliver Smith.

270727_10150313995627254_6441343_n.jpg

with Bobby Rhodes (Demons, Demons 2)

536445_10150977111327254_819397835_n.jpg

and with the lovely Elvira (Cassandra Peterson)

551181_10150981311527254_1738783050_n.jpg

with Kane Hodder (Friday 13th Part 7,8,9,10, Hatchet 1-3) - highly recommend getting a photo with him, he really chokes you!!

527798_10150959116642254_1562528601_n.jpg

• Like 2

A few more.

David Naughton - An American Werewolf in London

35uq.jpg

Tony Cecere - Ghostface in Scream

ud6n.jpg

Britt Eckland - The Wicker Man

t9wy.jpg

Luke Perry - the original Buffy The Vampire Slayer's Pike

w965.jpg

Gunnar Hansen - Leatherface TCM original

0idn.jpg

• Like 1

Last few for today.

Traci Lords - Blade

gw24.jpg

Greg Nicotero - The Walking Dead and much more.

4agm.jpg

Brinke Stevens - Famous U.S. B movie actress

4gy8.jpg

Friend of mine - Bill Johnson - Leatherface from TCM2

yptk.jpg

Corey Feldman - Friday the 13th The Final Chapter, Gremlins, Lost Boys

mcsb.jpg

• Like 2

Some from the past two weekends.

Scout Taylor Compton - Rob Zombie's Halloween

puld.jpg

Lew Temple - Rob Zombie's Halloween

jfy7.jpg

Emily Booth - friend, and Horror Channel Host!

6xeu.JPG

Melanie Kinnaman - Friday the 13th Part V

bek5.jpg

Melinda Clarke - Return of the Living Dead 3

r5xi.jpg

Indiana, love your face on the photo with Melanie Kinnaman !

Some great new images.

Graphic, some cool directors there and photos with and Jessica Alba, someone I've not met !

I have been collecting autos for a long time (most of my life I guess, although more regularly since the mid to late 1990s), but initially didn't always ask for a photo with the person, particularly in pre mobile phone with decent camera days . Sadly, many of the guests I met in years gone by are no longer with us, particularly from Hammer Horror movies and whilst I have their auto , I don't have a photo with them. I do have some where I took a photo of them, but only in more recent years probably plucked up the courage to ask to be in the photo with them.

I still have a whole stack to post up though, and look forward to seeing everyone else's photos. Easiest way to post up is to open up a Photobucket account and then you can use the image link that the page assigns to post an image on here.

Thanks man, you too!

Indiana, I also asked a question for you to answer but the mods deleted it even though I didn't mention the name of the event. Bloody annoying!!

Graphic, some cool directors there and photos with and Jessica Alba, someone I've not met !

Thanks. I actually won a competition to meet Jessica Alba at a London Hotel and also watched an early screening of The Eye. Back then she was pregnant with her first child.

I have been collecting autos for a long time (most of my life I guess, although more regularly since the mid to late 1990s), but initially didn't always ask for a photo with the person, particularly in pre mobile phone with decent camera days .

Same here. I never bothered with photos, but now I try to do this with everyone I meet as it's a nice pictorial memory of when you met them.

• Like 1

The forum rule is that you can't talk about other events or discuss them on here. It's not simply "you can't mention other events by name" only. This is why the particular post was amended.

The mods have been trying to be really generous with that rule lately. That's why we only removed too detailed references and left the rest of the posts on. But discussing other convention type events even if you don't mention them by name is definitely a no. The amended post had still enough references to find the show in question on Google. That's the general rule of thumb, enough info for Google means too much info.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks man, you too!

Indiana, I also asked a question for you to answer but the mods deleted it even though I didn't mention the name of the event. Bloody annoying!!

If you are on Facebook shoot me a question over there. I have a horror group you could join there too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/halloweenhorrorthon/445615025548422/?notif_t=like

• Like 1

The forum rule is that you can't talk about other events or discuss them on here. It's not simply "you can't mention other events by name" only. This is why the particular post was amended.

I fully respect the forum rules, but when I see other posts describing other events vaguely I was under the impression I can do the same. If not then there needs to be some consistency across all threads.

There must a tool you guys use that flags up certain words I have used in my posts, for example, I had my post edited immediately edited for using the 'F' event name whereas a person before my post was left untouched.

What really grates on me is when my posts are either edited or deleted completely without any trace. Usually it will be marked that a mod has edited it and/or a message is left but recently it has been done without any notifications.

Sorry for my rant but I needed to vent my points out.

Thanks man, you too!

If you are on Facebook shoot me a question over there. I have a horror group you could join there too. https://www.facebook...2/?notif_t=like

Thanks Indiana, the FB link you sent me doesn't appear to work. I get a 'Sorry, this page isn't available' message.

Add me here: https://www.facebook.com/Indiana.M

I'll then invite you to join. ;)

Thanks, done :smile:

Here's some more photos with the horror stars

Human Centipede special with Dieter Laser, Director Tom Six, and Laurence Harvey

HumanCentipede.jpg

Here's me with Directors Adam Green (Hatchet, Frozen) and Joe Lynch (Wrong Turn 2, Knights Of Badassdom) who I've met quite a few times.

adamampJoe.jpg

I even appeared in their 'Road To Frightfest' video short

adamandjoe.png

with Robert Englund who needs no introduction, amazing guest to meet.

robertenglund.jpg

with the Twisted Twins - Jen and Sylvia Soska (American Mary, Dead Hooker..).

also with Katharine Isabelle (Ginger Snaps, American Mary, Freddy Vs Jason)

americanmary.jpg

Here's me with Fiona Dourif (Curse Of Chucky, True Blood) - who I'll be working with in January on a short film called SHE - check it out (https://www.facebook.com/SHEshortfilm)

1172895_10151809411522254_1165480074_o.jpg

and again with Fiona Dourif, Chucky, and his creator Don Mancini.

1274263_10151820750002254_1181439566_o.jpg

with TROMA president and owner Lloyd Kaufman (Toxic Avenger, Tromeo & Juliet..)

1003431_10151705477472254_2060904760_n.jpg

with Alice Krige (Sleepwalkers, Silent Hill)

1236171_10151833312802254_1902922103_n.jpg

with another legend that is Malcolm McDowell (Clockwork Orange, Halloween)

976860_10151640803762254_1403793612_o.jpg

• Like 5

I am loving all these pics guys! Without sounding to stupid, what is the easiest way of uploading pictures on here? I have not put some up for a while and I thought I just copied the link from Flickr into the image button when replying to a topic but that does not seem to work. Any advice would be appreciated and will be rewarded with more pics of our favourite horror stars! :-)

I am loving all these pics guys! Without sounding to stupid, what is the easiest way of uploading pictures on here? I have not put some up for a while and I thought I just copied the link from Flickr into the image button when replying to a topic but that does not seem to work. Any advice would be appreciated and will be rewarded with more pics of our favourite horror stars! :-)

Photobucket is what I use.

Create an account, upload your photos, and then once it's uploaded click onto the photo and you should see this box on the right:

photobucket.png

Click on the IMG link and it'll automatically copy the the code to your clipboard. Then just paste it here :smile:

• Like 2

Some more photos with ghoul stars of horror:

Here's me with Julian Sands (Warlock 1 & 2)

971139_10151640757022254_1599423436_n.jpg

With the lovely Meg Foster (They Live, Masters Of The Universe, Lords Of Salem)

1039738_10151718839857254_1281948723_o.jpg

with Dee Wallace (E.T., Howling, Critters)

1053307_10151718839647254_1622331529_o.jpg

and with Adrienne Barbeau (The Fog, Creepshow, Swamp Thing)

1048305_10151718839627254_1396993283_o.jpg

meeting Bill Moseley in the States (House 1000 Corpses, The Devils Rejects, TCM2)

091020111957.jpg

and with Emily Booth who is in a movie I'm currently working on called Dead Love - check it out https://www.facebook.com/deadlovemovie

118_6692717253_8445_n.jpg

• Like 2

A couple of others that I've found.

Tobe Hooper - Poltergeist and Texas Chainsaw

6zw3.jpg

Kane Hodder - Jason in Friday the 13th 7, 8, 9 & X

3yim.jpg

Dee Wallace - RZ's Halloween, The Howling, Cujo

v719.jpg

William Forsythe - RZ's Halloween

rkwy.jpg

Daniel Farrands - Writer of Halloween 6 and the screen used mask