I had a great time meeting the guests...but

tonystarkben

Iain Glen seemed a little.... off...

I love meeting the guests but he didn't seem to talkative which i thought was a shame.

Lew Temple was such a lovely man, one of the nicest people i ever met.

Christopher Ryan was such a dude, a gent and Robert Knepper was awesome as always.

Even though it was cold, it was still a great atmosphere and i'm glad the guests didn't seem to mind.

Just a shame about Iain as i liked him in Prisoners Wives and Kick Ass 2...

Iain Glen wasn't very talkative when I met him either, possibly because he was one of the busier guests and didn't have a great deal of time. Still very polite and pleasant though.

I decided against meeting Lew Temple in the end and I really regret that now because everyone has said how lovely he was. Seems very friendly and chatty.

Edited by ladymerryweather

I met Iain Glen quite early on in the day and found him to very friendly, not very chatty but was still nice to meet him and we did speak about Downton Abbey. You have to remember some guests might not be very chatty in general or not feeling 100% etc. At the end of the day it is luck of the draw :smile:

I have to agree with cookiemonster. I met Iain earlier in the day and I found him to be nice enough. He was very busy but was more than happy to have a photograph with fans.

Personally, the best guest of the day had to be Craig Parker. He was very chatty and was more than happy to have a photo. It was also very nice that he was on the guest side of the table.

• Like 2

I met Iain on Sunday afternoon after his photo shoot. He had an open Q by then. He was lovely and polite and more than happy to pose for a photo. I'm pretty shy when it comes to talking to guests so i didn't say alot myself but i'm more than happy with my experience. :wub: :wub: :wub2:

Met Iain at about 12. Said I was a big fan which he replied 'thank you very much' and had a brief chat with him about Tomb Raider. Also thanked him in the photoshoot and he said 'it was a pleasure'. So for me it was a very good encounter

Mira Furlan was very off too, not talkative at all, was really awkward and I only really went for her as well.

I was a little nervous about meeting Mira as I've heard mixed reports, but she was friendly to me and smiled when I thanked her for signing my photo.

Im not sure if he was feeling to good - I spoke to him and he said that he was feeling a little off, thinking the cold dint help, but even after that he was happy to talk to me about GOT and then pose for a photo. Im very happy with that - I heard also that he gets fairly shy aswell so that could contribute to him not talking loads.

I met iain glen in the morning and he was nice. I jokingly said see you later, to which he replied oh why is that. I told my friend had just realised iain had been in dr who. When I went back a little later he said so you did have to come back