judson scott?

Howie

He was so lovely. Very happy to have a conversation with you. I got a Charmed picture signed just cause you don't get many Charmed guests nowadays (seen him in Trek & X-Files as well). He spoke about when Holly filmed the water scene for the two part episode he was in, that suddenly many people appeared on set to watch the scene because it was Holly in water. He also said for his episode not much CGI was used.

He asked if Charmed episodes still aired here currently, because it was still big back home. I told him they still aired it here, sometimes on two channels.

We were so busy chating that I almost made him late for his Saturday shoot.

We had an over the table photo where I made note that he was very tall, so he ducked down for me.

Edited by bonniesrg
  • Like 1

By far my favourite guest of the weekend. I'd looked forward to meeting him so he wasn't a disappointment. We met him on Friday afternoon when it was dead quiet and got a photo of him in Wrath of Khan. He was a bit cold and hoping it would get busier, I told him that it would be be better Saturday and Sunday. We spoke to him about Ricardo Montalban, V and a short lived TV show he did called Phoenix. We had a photo shoot with him Saturday and every time I walked by his desk he had a small queue which I was pleased about. I went for another autograph of him on Sunday, this time for my mate, and he remembered me from Friday. He said Saturday was absolutely crazy and very busy which he loved, Sunday he said was "just right." I asked him why he'd switched tables on Sunday - in the morning he started over opposite the hotdog stall but ended up against the arena's right hand wall, he said it was a bit too dark and smelly over in the hot dog area. Top guest and I definitely think he enjoyed attending the event.

Add me to the list of people who had a good experience with him. I met him on the Friday when it was quite and had a nice chat. He gladly came around from his table for a photo with me as well. Top bloke.

Great guy. Very chilled and engaging, happy to talk and I was surprised how many of the photos on his desk I recognised. More than happy for a photo. Really nice and interesting guy. Seemed genuinely interested in meeting the fans too.

I thought I'd missed him on Sunday when he moved. Worried he'd had to leave or something but the location he ended up in was prob better.