Bruce Davison?

teabelly83

Indeed he didn't arrive until later on in the afternoon on Friday which was when I met him. Not too sure for the reason behind the delay but I think I heard travel problems. Still, when I got to meet him I found him to be very nice and chatty & happy to pose for a photo as well.

I met Bruce! I managed to get him on a slow patch, and we had a great conversation about why Last Resort got cancelled (Too cerebral for US audiences), about encouraging US networks to take the BBC approach to things (Think about how much can be made from overseas audiences before making rash decisions), and about how K.I.T.T's downfall was that he could just do way too much! Such a nice guy, and from what I heard, had time for everyone!

I was looking forward to meeting him as Bruce Davidson's "V" character is one of the ones that I remember from the show. Also he's been in so many things since then. Unfortunately there weren't any V shots but he was lovely and pleasant to chat to. I had seen someone in a Bigfoot outfit earlier Saturday and happened to be going past his desk later in the afternoon as they approached Bruce's desk.

• Like 1