Scout Taylor Compton today...

MichaelMyers

excellent to hear!! i will ask her kindly for a photo on sunday then once she has signed an autograph for me :)

Posed for pic then looked at and asked if had twitter it instagram(?) She was planning on going to London see some friends tonight so give here as may need to recover..........from price of a drink!! ;)

• Like 1

I would just like to say.......

......she was fantastic. She sat on the table to pose for a pic with me and as someone else said had a look at the pic afterwards to check it was ok. She personalized when asked and was so full of energy and very inviting you couldn't help but chat to her (no matter how shy you may be) Talked to her for about 10 mins about all sorts. She was equally fun during her photoshoot. Anyone who is debating whether to meet her or not...I say meet, meet, meet

Really hope showmasters invites her back for years to come because she is high on my list of best guests i have met

• Like 2

Easily one of the nicest guests I have ever met. Think I have discussed about 20 different subjects with her today! Her positivity and energy really rub of on you. Fascinating person and a must meet guest.

Keep up all this horror SM :-D

I've met 60 famous people in my years of collecting autographs and I must say she was one of the best, if not the best person I have met. Very pleasant, full of enthusiasm, stunningly beautiful to. Scout told me about some things I wanted to ask but didn't need too as her answers were so thorough to previous questions. Scout posed for a nice picture with me and hopefully I'll meet her again some day.

I urge you all NOT to watch any video that Scout posts of her photo shoot on Friday. It contains some extremely dodgy footage, and I'm not talking about Jess' camera work......

Scout was very dancy in all of her shoots that I was in, and seemed so full of energy. Just such a lovely young lady!

She was the only person I was going to meet all weekend. Thankfully she was very lovely and had a great smile. She said she was a bit cold and asked how I was keeping warm. We then chatted about Halloween (and the new one she's making soon) and a bit about Charmed. Then had a nice photo with her.