The Green Dragon

theoden_of_rohan

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

sorry... testing summat... thought i'd use the pub :YAHOO:

just usin a few lines off the gateworld forum, about the most recent stargate epi... but since no one else comes here much, i doubt if anyone else cares or anythin.... :YAHOO:

[justify] To me, the team made all the right decisions. Weir's refusal to bow to Koyla, knowing the pain that it was causing Sheppard, her team, and herself. As tempting as it might have been, to me, no good would have come from the trade. Koyla would likely not release Sheppard, would kill Laden, and assume leadership of the Genii...once again making the entire Genii population an enemy instead of just these little factions. It would have shown Koyla that he could continue his ways and possibly try this stunt again if he were successful once. [/justify]

edit - nope didn't work. i know its possible to centre or right align text, i was tryin to figure out if its pussible to justify-align it too, but sadly the results are obvious :dance:

Edited by Keeper

I know. Sorry. Don't see much of Kilty myself nowadays since the boyfriend. Been really busy with studies but nearly finished now for the year. 6 more weeks to go, then exam then free til' February next. Perhaps get some more foruming in.

Maybe if we're lucky, the ring con will entice some back. Miss a lot of you. Speak soon. xx

AGH!!!!! *Scrapes self up off floor* NELL!!!!

WILL definitely have some forum time soon. Last essay this week. Exam 15th October then nothing until beginning February. FREEDOM at last!!!!!

Miss you loads.

Love and HUGS back. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

AGH!!!!! *Scrapes self up off floor* NELL!!!!

WILL definitely have some forum time soon. Last essay this week. Exam 15th October then nothing until beginning February. FREEDOM at last!!!!!

Miss you loads.

Love and HUGS back. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOOOT!!!

I expect some LOTR FORUM POST WHORING from you then missy!!!! :unsure:

:help:;):wub:

xxx