C20 Schedule - UPDATED 07/11/13

showmasters

Can I have some advise please as I have Kevin Nash, Maria Kanellis, Conner Trinneer and Dominc Keating shoots on the sunday which all overlap each other.

Connor, Kevin, Dominic, Maria - in that order. Make sure to tell crew you have the other shoots, they'll try to get you through as soon as possible.

Thanks SM! Just checking - I can't see Ray Brooks on the Sunday photoshoot schedule; is he still doing one?

I thought it had been confirmed he was not doing one, but I'll check.

No talks in this event?

No talks at this event from what I know.

• Like 1

Quick question if anyone could help. Myself and a friend will be having a photo shoot with Scout Taylor-Compton on the Saturday which is listed as 2.50pm. Our train back to Birmingham is at 4.50pm from Bletchley which is a 30min walk from the venue meaning we would have to leave around 4.10pm latest. Do photo shoot pictures take over an hour to print, if so is there any other way to obtain the photo's without having to buy another later train ticket? Thanks.

Quick question if anyone could help. Myself and a friend will be having a photo shoot with Scout Taylor-Compton on the Saturday which is listed as 2.50pm. Our train back to Birmingham is at 4.50pm from Bletchley which is a 30min walk from the venue meaning we would have to leave around 4.10pm latest. Do photo shoot pictures take over an hour to print, if so is there any other way to obtain the photo's without having to buy another later train ticket? Thanks.

Photo printing is almost instant. Takes 30secs or so. You collect the picture on the way out of the photoshoot area.