First Post...what guests would you like?

Charmer

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)

Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough Twisted & Wild Things)

Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)

Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias & 24)

Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes, Rocky Balboa, Gilmore Girls Mob City & Chosen)

Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

Any Bones cast...Eric Millegan went last year and I got a personal tweet from him telling me to request him again this year as I asked him if he wanted to go so Eric Millegan please. I have also talked to TJ Thyne and he said he might be able to come. Those two please but any bones cast is great if possible:

Emily Deschanel

David Boreanaz

Michaela Conlin

Tamara Taylor

TJ Thyne

Eric Millegan

John Francis Daley

Michael Grant Terry

Eugene Byrd

Carla Gallo

Andrew Leeds

Jonathan Adams

Joel David Moore

Patricia Belcher

Pej Vahdat

• Like 2

Paul McGann would be very welcomed! With Eric Roberts they would be magnificent guests. And not to mention a joint photoshoot... with the T.A.R.D.I.S or a The Night of The Doctor cast photoshoot. Please!

Edited by chugs-in-credible

hi how about some more great boxing guests like mickey ward and dicky eklund the movie the fighter is about their life,also how about some harry potter guests if not any of the big three how about mark williams,julie walters,michael gambon,or the weasley twins or burt young,dolph lundgren from rocky

Robert Beltran-A long shot as he always seems to cancel-Star rek voyager

Roxann Dawson-star trek voyager

Garrat Wang-star trek voyager

Jennifer Lein-star trek voyager

Jeri Ryan-star trek voyager

Martha Hackett-star trek voyager

Brad Dourif-star trek voyager/chucky

Nana Visitor-star trek DS9

Rene Auberjonois-star trek DS9

Terry Farrell-star trek DS9

Nicole De Boer-star trek ds9

Colm Meaney-star trek DS9

Armin Shimmerman-star trek ds9

Aron Eisenberg-star trek ds9

Johanthan Frakes-star trek TNG

Levar Burton-star trek TNG

and some stargate guests would be cool.

Would love to meet Peter Capaldi, Paul McGann (now attending), Billie Piper, Karen Gillan, Alex Kingston, Catrin Stewart, Spencer Wilding, Peter Wyngarde, any Arrow guests, any Warehouse 13 guests, any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D guests including Clark Gregg and Bill Paxton or any Heroes guests (and breath).

Edited by chugs-in-credible

Okay. Lets begin with Emilia Clarke & Robert Patrick. Then Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid and a few from TWD - Rooker, Reedus, Cohen, Lincoln, Wilson. I would also like to see Special Agent Fox Mulder and last, but definitely not least, my namesake, the beautiful Kristanna Loken ❤��

Ian's going to LFCC a few months after this con so i really doubt he'd attend this con! Carrie would be a great guest! ALL THE WALKING DEAD CAST ARE WELCOME HAH!!

• Like 1

Please just some big, notable Doctor Who actors; I'm pleased to meet the guests from 'Day of the Doctor' but they're all so minor! How about:

JAMES CORDEN

LINDSAY DUNCAN

HARRY LLOYD

JESSICA HYNES

SHAUN DINGWALL

JOHN HURT

SOPHIA MYLES

CAMILLE CODURI

MARK WILLIAMS

CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON (PLEASE!!!!)

And any 2005 onwards Doctors or Companions :)

With the new 24 filming in London for the next couple of months It would be great if we could get any of the cast but particularly Mary Lynn Rajskub, Keifer Sutherland or particularly Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Dexter and I Frankenstein) to come for the event .

Please give us Robert Englund again and any nightmare on Elm Street cast members, Craig Fairbrass, Debbie Harry, any Doctor Who's, and sports stars, Kerry Dixon, Lennox Lewis, Robin Reid, Prince Naseem, Anthony Joshua, Geoff Hurst, Chris Eubank and George Foreman.