What guests do you want to see at HW6?

showmasters

The Worlds of Joss Whedon  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which worlds do you want to see guests from?

• Buffy
    • Angel
    • Dollhouse
    • Firefly/Serenity
    • Avengers
    • Agents of Shield
    • Dr Horrible
    • Other (please specify)

Would absolutely love to see James Marsters, Amber Benson and Mark Lutz back again as missed those past conventions! Maybe Amy would consider coming next year as sadly she couldn't make this years?

The guests that are most probably out of the park: Joss himself, David Boreanaz and Alyson Hannigan :P A girl can dream!

Either:

James Marsters (please please please could you bring him back? I never got to meet him)

Eliza Dushku (one of the best guests there could be since she was in so many Whedon projects!)

Amy Acker (as she could not make it for HW5)

Marc Blucas (a very rare guest I would absolutely love to meet!)

Nathan Fillion (I suppose he would be incredibly expensive though...)

Olivia Williams (she already lives in England, right? Maybe it's more simple :))

Joss Whedon (yeah yeah I know, impossible :))

Felicia Day (she seems lovely)

Emma Caulfield (so does she)

One of them would be the greatest thing ever.

So that's official, right? Seth Green doesn't do cons?

Edited by frenchwhedonist
  • Like 1

I may consider it if there was great guests from Avengers and Agents if Shield. Very surprised to see that Buffy and Angel still take the top spot if there's a genuine possibility of ANY, even one of the main cast of Avengers definitely would bring a huge Marvel fanbase.

After having James as my first guest at the first Hallowhedon and him being such a good sport after his injury I would LOVE him to come back for Hallowhedon 6! And get to meet him properly.

A Doctor Horrible or S.H.I.E.L.D guest would be a nice change from the mostly Buffy or Angel guests. Would love Felica Day, Amy Acker, Sean Mayor, Amber Benson was so great last time I'd love her and Adam to come back.

Also don't worry about getting to many guests. Quality over quantity. Would rather have a few really enthusiastic guests (however big their role) than a load of boring ones. Perfect example is Robin Sachs. He played the relatively small but fab Ethan Rayne and had a wicked sense of humor.

And more writers please! Jane and Brad were my favorites this year. Totally awesome and lovely people.

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

I'm with Gaffer on my top two: James Masters or Eliza Dushku!!

Otherwise would love / can dream: Amber Benson, Emma Caulfield, Juliet Landau.

More writers would be brilliant - would also love Karl Moline, Georges Jeanty, some talks on comic book art.

Anyway..bring on Hallowhedon 6!!

Edited by 5by5

Buffy will always top my list followed by Angel guests as well. I know most of them have been here now (well the ones who do cons anyway) but heres a list of others. I know James is out now as he would have been choice no 1 so how about:-

Elizabeth Rohm,

Amy Acker (canx HW5)

Emma Caulfield,

Nathan Fillion

George Hertzberg,

Harry Groener (had to cancel HW1),

Olivia Williams,

Nick Brendon of course

J August too and maybe more of the writers - David Fury, Marti Noxon, etc.

Edited by buffy2k

Buffy and Angel are still my top 2 choices. I've met most of the Firely and Dollhouse cast so only a couple of those guests would tempt me lol.

Would love to see (apart from the obvious big guests like Seth, Alyson, David, Sarah)...

Amy Acker

Emma Caulfield

Vincent Kartheiser

Marc Blucas

Ron Glass

Summer Glau

Harry Lennix

Missed the last 2 events so would love back Charisma and Adam.

For Marvel guests it would be Ming Na as she was in Stargate Universe too.

Xxx

Nathan Fillion would be my top choice! <3

J August Richards would be great also as I missed the year he went.

I'd also like to meet Emma Caulfield, Felicia Day, Eliza Dushku, Amy Acker, Fran Kranz, Sean Maher.

And if there's ANY chance of Cabin in the Woods guests, I would love love love Bradley Whitford. Please!