Updated Code and Weblink for Booking Hotel

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

I have now been given an online link for booking rooms for Chevron 8.1 :dance:

You can still call up and book using the code 030414 on 0208 757 7903, or use the link below to book securely online.

http://www.radissonblu-edwardian.com/stargate

Thanks and hope this makes life a bit easier for everyone!

Mark :smile:

• 1 month later...

I've just booked through this code and it doesn't mention anywhere that breakfast is included. I even called up and quoted the code and the woman said no breakfast included. I called again and a man said there was breakfast included...

Could someone from Massive Events maybe confirm with the hotel that there is breakfast included (as stated on the Chevron site) when booking with either this code or through the special link above please?

I've just booked through this code and it doesn't mention anywhere that breakfast is included. I even called up and quoted the code and the woman said no breakfast included. I called again and a man said there was breakfast included...

Could someone from Massive Events maybe confirm with the hotel that there is breakfast included (as stated on the Chevron site) when booking with either this code or through the special link above please?

What the website states is correct, there is breakfast included if you book with the code and use the link provided on the website.

You only need to be careful if the code shows no availability. If you are booking one of the alternatives suggested automatically by the website then there'll likely be no breakfast.

Thanks QS.

I selected one of the options through the link above so should be okay I think, it just doesn't mention the breakfast in the booking confirmation and the woman on the phone said there wasn't one, so thought it was worth posting about.

• 3 months later...