Group shot, photoshoot and autograph prices

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Cheers for the info Too Tall, at least we have a couple of days to budget!

Can I check if Alexis will be in the group photo?

Alexis will be in the group photo! :-)

And you will get an Alexis 10x8 in your reg pack in case you want to get an autograph from him! And if you don't want an autograph then you have a nice shiny 10x8 anyway! :-)

Mark :-)

• Like 4

• Showmasters Admin

The price is per person for all our photo shoots. So it would be £90, but you will get 2 shots.

These can be different if you want, and you'll receive one print of each. If you both want both prints you can simply wait until they are up loaded and get the JPG of them both (£5 each) and have them printed yourselves.

• Showmasters Admin

Obviously there is a limited number we can get through in the 30 minutes allocated (i.e. 400 in 30 minutes isn't going to happen).

But I'm not aware of a specific limit at this time.

Is Jane £10 per auto? I just checking as I know at other events and signing events writers comic people etc usually free or no limit etc so just checking here as well ( I'm assuming she is £10 per auto but best to plan ahead )

• Showmasters Admin

Is Jane £10 per auto? I just checking as I know at other events and signing events writers comic people etc usually free or no limit etc so just checking here as well ( I'm assuming she is £10 per auto but best to plan ahead )

Yes she will be £10 as per the first post.

• Showmasters Admin

When will we be able to purchase the group photo, and other autos and photos? Can we do it at registration or will there be another specified time? Can we pay by credit card?

Thanks!

Sales will be done at the reg desk but a seperate queue maybe formed at busy times. So you can buy your items at anytime the reg desk is open. Yes you can pay by credit card.