Hallowhedon 5 Schedule

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

HW5Fri.png

HW5Sat.png

HW5Sun.png

The group shoot is not included in any package. It will be available to buy at the show. Price TBC

Gold Groups

A G1 - G30

B G31 - G60

C G61 - G90

D G91 AND OVER

Silver Groups

E S1 - S30

F S31 - S60

G S61 - S90

H S91 - S120

I S121 AND OVER

Standard Groups

J ST1 - ST30

K ST31 - ST60

L ST61 - ST90

M ST91 - ST120

N ST121 - ST150

O ST151 AND OVER

• Like 2

• Moderators

If you are in different groups you can still go down auto queues together once the later of the two groups has been called. You can also go into the talks hall with someone later than your number if you want.

• Like 1

wow we're actually being split into groups this year! last few years gold and silver weren't grouped as far as i recall - looks like tickets have sold well thid year. i have a couple of questions though;

1. Is this a finalised schedule and therefore no chance of a replacement guest for Amy? Dont get me wrong, the line up is great - i am just greedy lol

2. is the game show in addition to or in place of the pub quiz sunday evening? and if it is instead of the pub quiz, is there a new theme for sunday nights party?

for those asking questions about being split into groups; to explain it as simply as i can - you can always go later than your group is called (as long as you dont miss the final call for all groups for each photo/signing on Sunday lol) but you cant jump forward and go earlier at any point.

Because there are bound to be people asking - if you are only planning to attend on one day speak to the stewards - they are all very good imo and will help if they can. If you want photoshoots and autographs with each guest but times are clashing a bit due to one or the other running late (its a con, its enevitable, dont bitca about it, just get on with it) it's generally best to give priority to the photoshoots as signings have a little more flexibility it seems, but generally go for whichever you want more just in case. If you are really stuck then again speak to a steward and they will help.

Bottom line for all the newbies; if you are uncertain about anything ask the other attendees (warning may lead to new friendships... its ok, dont be scared, we're just like you.... no really, we are!) and ask the stewards - they're the folks in the dashing red tshirts lol - cos those dudes and dudettes are great..

I have another question, I like to get 2 photoshoots with each guest but I like to do these on different days, change of outfits, look better less tired/hungover etc will this be possible if the photos are being split into groups as I'm in group K and have noticed that those photos will only be done on the Sunday and how will this affect me buying extras at the event?????

We have also have not received our reg letter. I have rung up and been told they cannot give me our ticket numbers over the phone as they have no idea where to obtain this info. Bit annoyed a we now have no clue what we will be doing until we get there and Ive always planned ahead :(

Good schedule though :)

• Showmasters Admin

Im group b but my boyfriend is group a is there anyway we could still go to the singings together?

Come and see me at the event and I'll see hwa tI can do about changing one of you to the other group.

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah I'm the same. Booked as a group of 3 people and 1 of us is in a different group (B and C). Any way we can change this? as we do not want to be split up for the weekend. Thanks

As as abover, come and see me at the event and I'll see hwa tI can do about changing one of you to the other group.

• Showmasters Admin

I have another question, I like to get 2 photoshoots with each guest but I like to do these on different days, change of outfits, look better less tired/hungover etc will this be possible if the photos are being split into groups as I'm in group K and have noticed that those photos will only be done on the Sunday and how will this affect me buying extras at the event?????

You can still buy extras at the show with no issues at all.

As for going in on Saturday I'm afraid this can't be guaranteed as your group isn't called until Sunday. But please do talk to the photo shoot crew and if there is time they'll look at getting you through at the end.