Guest Days & Prices for Autographica 20

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Here is a list of the current guest days and prices for Autographica 20

Adrienne Corri..................................................Sat................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Alan Bean………………………………………..SAT/SUN………………….AUTO £65/PHOTO £25 +DINNER

Alan Cox...........................................................SAT...............................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Barbara Bain ..................................................Sat/Sun..........................AUTO £25/ PHOTO £20+ Dinner

Belle Avery.......................................................Sat/Sun.........................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15 +DINNER

Bernard Kay……………………………………….SAT……………………..AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Bruce McCandless……………………………..SAT/SUN……………….....AUTO £40/PHOTO £20 +DINNER

Buz Carpenter...............................................SAT/SUN..........................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20/Lecture£15 + Dinner

Buzz Aldrin………………………………………SAT/SUN………………..…AUTO £350 BASE/PHOTO £50 +DINNER

Christina Hui...................................................SAT/SUN.........................AUTO £15/PHOTO part of Bond Shoot

Christopher Neame........................................SAT/SUN.........................AUTO £15/ PHOTO £15 +DINNER

Dave Prowse..................................................SAT/SUN.........................AUTO £15/ PHOTO £15 + Dinner

Denise Perrier................................................SAT/SUN.........................AUTO £15/PHOTO part of Bond Shoot

Diane Thierry-Mieg .......................................SAT/SUN..........................AUTO £15 part of Bond shoot + Dinner

Douglas Milsome ...............................................SUN.............................AUTO £10

Gil Bertelson...................................................SAT/SUN..........................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20/Lecture£15

Glyn Baker........................................................SAT...............................AUTO £10 part of Bond Shoot

Greg Johnson................................................SAT/SUN..........................AUTO £25/PHOTO £20 + Dinner Lecture £10

Hoot Gibson..................................................SAT/SUN...........................AUTO £25/PHOTO £20 + DINNER

Jennifer Hill........................................................SAT..............................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Jeremy Bulloch..............................................SAT/SUN..........................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Kenny Baker..................................................SAT/SUN.........................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Louise & Lisa Burns..........................................SUN...............................AUTO £25 Both/PHOTO £25 Both

Mike Grady........................................................SUN...............................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Murray Melvin.......................................................SUN............................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Nicholas Rowe…………………………………..…SAT……………………...AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Nicaise Jean-Louis..........................................Sat/Sun.........................,..AUTO £15/..................... + DINNER

Patricia Franklin…………………………………...SAT……………………...AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Rhea Seddon.................................................SAT/SUN..........................AUTO £25/PHOTO £20 + Dinner

Robert Davi....................................................SAT/SUN..........................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20 +DINNER

Sarah Thomas……………………………………..SUN……………………..AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Shirley Jaffe………………………………………..SUN……………………...AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Tony Britton.......................................................SUN..............................AUTO £15/ PHOTO £15

Yennis Cheung…………………………………….SUN……………………..AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Edited by showmasters

• 1 month later...

Hi All. I was having a look at old threads and came across the post regarding Buzz Aldrin autograph prices. I thought people might want to have a look just so they have a ROUGH idea on what MIGHT be charged. Let me repeat that this is NOT the official price list but the cost of his signature from the last time he was over.

BASE £250

3D ITEMS MODELS ETC £315

BETA CLOTH NOT FLOWN £345

APOLLO 11 COMPLETION ARMSTRONG OR ARMSTRONG AND COLLINS £630

BOOKS NOT AUTHORED BY BUZZ £250

BOOKS AUTHORED BY BUZZ £175

PERSONALISATIONS INCLUDED FREE

DATE INSCRIPTION ADD £30

MISSION INSCRIPTION ADD £30

ADDITIONAL INSCRIPTION 10 WORDS MAX £15 PER WORD

Buzz will not sign postal covers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When can I buy the Group bond girls photo?

It will be available before the event with one of the next updates.

It is very possible that Dave is working on more Bond guests that could take part in this shoot. That means the price will change and that's why no announcement can be made yet.

You asking in several topics is not going to speed up things I'm afraid. We've asked you before not to do this.

We hope soon to have time to order with the post office delays ect thanks you to do so as best as possible, so I ask several sides it is that before now I have not received answer ;)

I have answered your very first request. If there had been an update it would have been posted. I've said it a couple of times: we are not hiding information on purpose.

After your last request yesterday evening I have tried to contact Dave if we have a time frame, but have not heard back. It's Sunday after all. ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Hello there

If you are asking about when the photoshoots will be available, The answer is when we put them up for sale. that will be soon.

Tickets are not posted out abroad, they will be held on the door and collected when you arrive.

Plenty of time yet we are still 2 months away.

Dave phillips

Can I ask, will there be a Bernard Kay photoshoot listed on the store at all? Or will it just be available on the day? I noticed after he was announced that he's listed above as doing a photoshoot for £10 but not on the store

He is on the main web page site and you can buy a photo shoot on there.. Hope that helps.

I'm really surprised that there's no joint photos planned for Young Sherlock Holmes and Last of the Summer Wine. I would have assumed there would be others who would have been interested, or the organisers would have addressed my query to say if it's a possibility or not.

Since the actors are charging the same price for photos, are at the photo shoot at the same time, and are best known for those specific productions, I would have thought it was an obvious choice. There wouldn't be massive queues, so maybe just slot them in between the solo shoots?

Hiya - apologies I don't mean to duplicate posts however, can you tell me if Buz and Gil will be doing solo photo shoots, I bought the deluxe ticket but would like a solo pic with these guys respectively (if possible)! Alternatively can the joint shoot be deducted from the deluxe pass?! Thanks

• 3 weeks later...