The future of Voice Artists

Peter Cullen & Frank Welker would be headline guests in my opinion. I would imagine that they'd demand a high fee so the price per autograph isn't likely to be your standard £15/£20 however I would be prepared to pay the higher charge to meet one of my heros. I have a feeling that others on here will agree with me, :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Peter Cullen & Frank Welker would be headline guests in my opinion. I would imagine that they'd demand a high fee so the price per autograph isn't likely to be your standard £15/£20 however I would be prepared to pay the higher charge to meet one of my heros. I have a feeling that others on here will agree with me, :smile:

I'd be willing to pay a higher fee for Welker, just not too high :)

Whatever it takes to bring Welker to a show like this would be worth it. He's the God of voice acting, as many other voice actors agree.

Alan Oppenheimer did attend a prior LFCC. In fact during his talk he said he tried to convince John Erwin to come over with him, but sadly it wasn't to be. As someone has mentioned on here, he seems to have that Lorenzo Music attitude to showing the man behind the characters. Which is a real shame, and pointless in this digital age when you can easily look up his photos online.

at WLFCC I heard Veronica Taylor in the guest talk as she did her Ash Ketchum voice and heard everyone go nuts for it. Seems logical that you guys wanna get more voice actors in. Personally I would love to see any but mainly -

Dan Castelenetta (spelling mistake?)

Nancy Cartwright

Mike Judge (beavis & butthead as well as Hank from KOTH)

Billy West - specially for Ren & Stimpy.

John DiMaggio

Mark Hamill - Gotta have him for his Joker voice-over!!!

So many of the greats I would happily pay to meet have always been mentioned (Frank Welker, Jim Cummings, Nolan North, David Hayter, Billy West etc.), but must add Maurice LaMarche into the list - would L-O-V-E to meet him....if not just to find out if he's pondering what I'm pondering :) (that and he always sounds like a good laugh on commentaries such as Futurama LOL)

TBH, I'm shocked there was ever any doubt that such guests would be popular. I would have happily paid to meet Charles Martinet back in the summer if there had been a fee (in all my years of coming to these events, I don't think I have EVER met anyone with the same level of niceness and energy that he had), and I was waiting a while to meet Phil LaMarr and Lauren Tom a couple of Collectormanias back. I know there have been a couple guests in the past that most will only know from a certain genre such as Anime, which I am personally not into, but there are so many voice artists out there known for so much that there will always be demand.

Edited by Fozziefuzz

Having seen a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles documentary just recently, it would be wonderful to bring any of the original voice-cast over. Barry Gordon, Rob Paulsen, Cam Clarke and Townsend Coleman all seem to genuinely love and be humbled by meeting their fans face to face. It's easy to forget in these days of many Turtles films and TV shows, but these four really defined the voices characters of the turtles, and every actor since has brought slight variations of these original performances.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...