Latest Wrestling Guest Announcement - Kevin Nash

Attending: Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot Price: £20

diesel-wwe-legend-sports-fashion-7.jpg

diesel.jpg

kevinnashdestinationxnw6.png

1b530e412579c94b7e18138bd54fbfe6.jpg?itok=f83tLFkP

nash2004324-02_1080120515.jpg

World Wrestling Federation / WWE WWF Championship (1 time)

WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time)

WWF Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Shawn Michaels

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling TNA Legends Championship (2 times)

TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time)1 – with Eric Young and Scott Hall

World Championship Wrestling WCW World Heavyweight Championship (5 times)[

WCW World Tag Team Championship (9 times) – with Scott Hall (6), Diamond Dallas Page (2), and Sting (1)

Kevin Nash is one of the most well-known personalities in the wrestling business and has established himself not only in the realm of sports, but in the entertainment world, as well.

Kevin grew up in Detroit, Michigan with dreams of playing on a professional basketball team. He played basketball for the University of Tennessee and headed overseas for several years where his dream of becoming a pro-basketball player came true, playing for various European teams.

Only after serving in the United States Army for two years did Kevin's life turn to wrestling. He began working for WTBS and, in 1993, he signed with Vince McMahon and the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).

Kevin's work in TV and film includes "Brothers" (2009) (FOX), "Love Boat: The Next Wave" (1998) (UPN), "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" (1996) (ABC), and "Nikki" (2000) (WB). He has also hosted "VH1's The List" and been a guest on such talk shows as "The Test", "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992), "Politically Incorrect" (1993) and "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" (2003).

Kevin's additional work on the big screen includes Almighty Thor (2011) (TV) (dir. Christopher Ray), The Newest Pledge (2012) (dir. Jason Michael Brescia) and Monster Brawl (2011) (dir. Jesse T. Cook).

Kevin Nash has recently appeared in Steven Soderberg's Magic Mike (2012) with Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum as well as Rock of Ages (2012) (dir. Adam Shankman), with Tom Cruise, Paul Giamatti, and Russell Brand. Kevin has also appeared in Paramount Pictures' The Longest Yard (2005) (dir. Peter Segal), with Adam Sandler, Chris Rock and Burt Reynolds; in Marvel Comics'/Artisan Entertainment's The Punisher (2004) (dir. Jonathan Hensleigh), opposite John Travolta and Thomas Jane; and as "Bass Armstrong" in DOA: Dead or Alive (2006) (dir. Corey Yuen), based on the popular video game, with Jaime Pressly. Formerly in "TNA" Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling on Spike TV, Kevin is now back with "WWE" as "Diesel".

• Like 1

OH YES!!!! :clap:

I have met Nash before but do want to see him again. This is the best wrestling announcement you've made and saves me meeting him elsewhere! I guess I'll start the plea to also bring over Hall & X-Pac as well!

• 5 weeks later...

Oh no, he did allow posed photos which was pretty cool. He was seated during the picture but i still got a good shot thanks to my mrs.

He was alright. Asked him about the punisher and if he enjoyed beating up tom jane. He did but knew he'd have to lose in the end whatever happened lol

As already mentioned by others, I didn't think they would allow posed photo's with Kevin but was pleasantly surprised as to how approachable he was. Being a wrestling fan for years you hear stories about some personalities & don't really expect much when you get to meet them. Kevin was really friendly & had no problem with having a photo at the table. The 1st auto he did for me got smudged when he was distracted by one of the other wrestlers, so he did another auto for me & gave me both at no extra charge :thumbup: .

• Like 1