Guest Days & Prices Newcastle Film and Comic Con 2014

• Showmasters Admin

This is the current guest days and prices list. We will update this when days and photoshoots are announced

Alexander Vlahos...........................................SAT..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Carl Weathers............................................SAT/SUN..............................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Chris Judge................................................SAT/SUN..............................AUTO £20/PHOTO £20/£30 (Costume)

Danny John Jules.......................................SAT/SUN..............................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Daniel Portman..............................................SUN...................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Dave Prowse..............................................SAT/SUN..............................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Frazer Diamond.............................................SUN...................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Ian Whyte...................................................SAT/SUN..............................AUTO £15/ PHOTO £15

Kai Owen.......................................................SUN..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Katie Purvis...................................................SAT..................................AUTO £10

Kenneth Colley..............................................SAT...................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Kenny Baker...............................................SAT/SUN.............................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Nabil Shaban................................................SUN...................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Paul McGann.................................................SAT...................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15...TARDIS £25...Joint Tardis shoot McCoy £40

Paul Blake ....................................................SUN..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Patrick Ginter................................................SAT..................................AUTO £10

Jerome Blake.................................................SAT.................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

John Leeson..................................................SAT..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

John Rhys Davies.......................................SAT/SUN.............................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Josef Altin....................................................Sunday.............................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Julian Glover...............................................SAT..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Hannah Spearritt.........................................SUN 9pm-4pm...................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Sophie Aldred..............................................SUN..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Suanne Braun..............................................SUN.................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Sylvester McCoy ...........................................SAT..................................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15...Joint Tardis shoot with McGann £40

Terry Molloy...................................................SAT..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Virginia Hey..................................................SAT/SUN...........................AUTO £15/PHOTO £15

Warwick Diamond..........................................SUN..................................AUTO £10/PHOTO £10

Sports Guests

Bobby Moncur..............................................SUN (10am-3pm)...............AUTO £10/£15 Cancelled

Brian Kilcline.................................................SUN (11am-3pm)...............AUTO £10/£15

Bryan 'pop' Robson......................................SUN (10am-3pm)...............AUTO £10/£15

Carl Fogarty.................................................SAT (10am-3pm)................AUTO £15/£25

Frank Bruno................................................SAT (11.30am-3pm..............AUTO £20/£30

Frank Clark..................................................SUN (10am-3pm).................AUTO £10/£15

Geoff Capes................................................SAT (10am-3:30pm)...........AUTO £10/£15

Gordon Banks ............................................SUN (11am-3pm)................AUTO £15/£20 PHOTO £15

Jackie Charlton............................................SUN (10am-3pm)................AUTO £15/£25

Jamie Whitham.............................................SAT(10am-3pm)................AUTO £15/£25

John Barnes................................................SUN (11am-3pm)................AUTO £15/£20 PHOTO £15

Peter Beardsley...........................................SAT/SUN (12pm -3pm)..............AUTO £15/£25

Comic/Writers Guests:

Al Davison...................................................SAT/SUN

Alan Grant...................................................SAT/SUN

Alberto Poticelli............................................SAT/SUN

Brian Ruckley...............................................SAT

Bryan Talbot................................................SAT/SUN

David Lloyd..................................................SAT/SUN

Gary Erskine with roller girls........................SAT/SUN

Jordan Smith................................................SAT/SUN

Mary Talbot..................................................SAT/SUN

Liam Shalloo................................................SAT/SUN

Robert Rankin..............................................SAT/SUN

Yishan Li......................................................SAT/SUN

Edited by showmasters
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

excellent, I like the prices already. Not as bad as Ian Mcdiarmid's photoshoot and autograph prices, but that's my opinion lol.

I may or may not get a TARDIS photoshoot with Paul and Sly because I would love for a photo with just Sly himself. (Already got a photo with Paul back at Winter LFCC XD) and I would like to get my big doctor who stamp promo that I bought from WLFCC signed by the two.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Im planning to attend and just wondered , If you are getting something signed by a guest can you have a photo taken with a camera phone at the same time ?

That depends on the circumstances I'm afraid. There's no definite answer to this question. It's possible very often, but not always. Best check on the day.

If there's no photos with the guests allowed there'll be signs "no posed photos". Then you can't pose with the guest, but you could snap a picture of them signing. If there's a sign "no photos" no photographs at all are allowed.

You can buy photo session tickets on the day, yes. Autographs can be purchased on the day only.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just wanted to know, when I go to the main desk to get say 2x £10 vouchers for say Carl Weathers, can I pay via cash card?

You can pay cash to the crew member at the guests table or if you're planning on paying by card you do that at the Information Desk and they will give you a voucher for the amount you want to spend.

my bad. I meant £15.

Also, I'm getting a Rocky III poster and Doctor Who poster sent from Ebay. Would I be able to get them signed by Paul McGann, Sylvester McCoy and Carl Weathers respectively?

my bad. I meant £15.

Also, I'm getting a Rocky III poster and Doctor Who poster sent from Ebay. Would I be able to get them signed by Paul McGann, Sylvester McCoy and Carl Weathers respectively?

It's no problems bringing personal items to be signed. I'd just recommend a sturdy poster tube so your new treasures make the trip safe.

Sketches are usually anywhere from £10/£15/£20 mark depending on who it is and what character you are wanting sketched. But that's the rough ballpark figures I would use.

my bad. I meant £15.

It's no problems bringing personal items to be signed. I'd just recommend a sturdy poster tube so your new treasures make the trip safe.

it's a A3 size poster, so it'll be in the envelope I got it in thankfully.