Sign in to follow this  
marienmelisse@gmail.com

Which one guest would be your favourite?

Mind the title of this topic ;).

If I had to choose, it would be Patrick Stewart. Because although I got to see him at DSTL, he (for me) is the enbodyment of my Star Trek youth.

There're many more guests who I'd like to see, but the one guest I'd like to see most at DSTG, would again be Sir Stewart.

What about you guys?

Like you even though I met her at DSTL, I have to say The mighty Captain Kathryn Janeway, Kate Mulgrew was just exceptional to meet such a kind and pleasant lady

Nimoy, but he's retired so it isn't going to happen. Realistically? Shatner.

Like you even though I met her at DSTL, I have to say The mighty Captain Kathryn Janeway, Kate Mulgrew was just exceptional to meet such a kind and pleasant lady

I'm with you :-)

I just read they will also have the 'Enterprise D bridge' for the photoshoot.

If Patrick Stewart is coming and if he is doing photoshoots on that bridge... I'll need to kill myself afterwards, because all else in life will seem dull from that point on :P

Imagine if they get the whole TNG crew, like Stewart opinied they should do for the next one at DSTL...

I'm with you :-)

No surprise there ;). You're quite the Janeway / Mulgrew fan aren't you?! :)

Not as big as you would imagine. I'm quite 'selective' in what I do like about Kate and what not (sounds perhaps a bit strange, but I guess "that's just me"). For example: I haven't seen any Voyager episode in over about 2 years, if not longer. I have a lot of DVDs, but haven seen them a couple of years ago once and not anymore after that.

I believe there are fans who's 'fandom' is much bigger as mine (those fans know all, see all shows, try to be everywhere were she is, have everything you can collect about Janeway, etc. and that is not me.)

Yes, I am a fan and she is a great and fine woman, but I keep it cool and a bit 'low' (hope I explain it a bit clear?)

My best guest experience in London was either with Avery Brooks, Scott Bakula, or with the guy who played General Martok, at present I can't recall his name. I just knew him as Martok. Even if I could think who the one person I'd like to meet is I'd be going on characters, not the real people. I'm thinking: Geordi LaForge, who is confirmed, Dr. Bashir, Jadzia Dax, Sloan and of course Guinan, (Whoopi Goldberg). It's so good that it's more than just a TV show. I hope my hunch is correct and Jonathan Frakes does a talk because I've seen that he has presented things for the Discovery Channel.

Karl Urban :wub: Colm Meaney and Wil Wheaton. I'm a huge fan of Jeffrey Combs so I always hope he'll be a guest at any convention I go.

Jonathan Frakes was, so I'm still dissappointed his canceled.....I would like to see and meet Benedict Cumberland

Hm.. my favorite guest.. Robin Curtis. She was a really amazing and really charming. Also Brent Spiner was the second very nice.

Depends always by mood and how busy they are.

For coming weekend I hope I can have some time with Marina Sirtis. She looks like to be a charming guest too. Michael Dorn didn't talk much when I met him, maybe he do it this time more?

Also Rene Auberjonois was pretty nice.