Ticket Returns

Hi SM, I bought some tickets for the photo shoots but the tickets arrived while I was away on Holiday. I was unable to get these tickets from the sorting office before the Sunday's show. I explained this to the staff at Olympia and showed them my Email that I had paid for the tickets and explained to them why I could not pick up the tickets. They issued me with new tickets. The Girls told me that I have post back the other tickets to SM or I will be billed again. I have now picked up the tickets from the sorting office and now need to return these. However I can not find an Address to send them back to? The photo shoot tickets have Olympia Grand Hall address and the Packing slip has no Return address. Could someone please forward me an Address I can send the tickets to Via Recorded delivery. Thanks :smile:

Found this address on an old version of a website but not sure if it is the correct one. Also the address is used for Massive Events too Have you tried to phone them to find out the address this is for the dealers but they may be able to help 01908 671138

Showmasters Ltd, PO Box 5773, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 1AS.

Sorry, I meat to reply to this and kept getting sidetracked. jonathan is correct, normally there should be an address stamp on the back of the envelope. But as far as I am aware johnbond's address is the correct one for ticket returns.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1