That shop!

There's usually one of these threads so I thought I'd start it off this time.

Does anyone know the name / website (if they have one) of the badge selling stall that was right behind where the cosplayers were congregating? They were doing small ones at £1 each or 4 for £3...

Loved the Iconz (I think that was right) t-shirt stall, great images and stallholders were very friendly, we picked up a Doctor Who and Star Wars t-shirt, not seen them before, so a nice addition and great that you can literally pick your design and t-shirt there on site and it's done there and then for you to take away.

My boy enjoyed talking to the lady at the Ty Beanie stall where she was selling a number of rare Slylander figures, she was very knowledgable and polite, I think my boy would've been happy enough to stay and talk to her all day long while the rest of us met the guests; he couldn't resist buying one.

Good thread was thinking of starting one...

I bought a framed autograph piece from one of the stalls/shops I was just after the name of it as I need to email them about it to get some pictures from where it was signed.

It was to the left of the sales desk (if you were queing in it) next to a T-shirt one!

Any help would be appreciated! :)

My favourite was the stall with the lady selling home made jewellery, I think she had either pink or purple hair. She was extremely lovely and was more than happy to swap a Red Robin Charm off one of the bracelets and put it onto a necklace chain instead.

If you see this, thank you so much. I've not taken it off since LFCC :D.

There's always so many great stalls and I often wish I had more time to browse them, but always so busy running around for autos and photoshoots, a couple spring to mind:

- a stall that has a lot of Doctor Who figures, chap is always really friendly and always encourages my boys to have a rummage through the figures, he was at C19 as well

- love the American sweets stall, always get some stuff from them

- liked the fancy dress stall which was at the end of one of the aisles near the auto area, it was where we got my sons Captain America outfit

- smallish stall that always has a lot of lego on it models, books etc

- stall that had a lot of action figures on it, autograph end as well, we got some very reasonably priced carded Star Wars figures from it at the weekend

I quite like the smaller stalls that sell something a bit different as well, I didn't see them this time but I think it is an artist that does little caricatures of the Doctors and you can buy them on cards, bookmarks etc, and last time they were there they had a book which had been written by Tom Baker which I think they had illustrated.