Replacement guest for Amy Acker?

Nic Cullen

Gutted Amy can't make it but wish her all the best with her new project. I think it would be cool to have a guest in place of her though, as I am sure many people bought a ticket to see her. What about someone who has already been to previous Hallowhedons, like James Marsters or Nicholas Brendon? I bet a lot of people going to this event haven't been to the first ones, for example myself.

I'd personally rather have someone who hasn't been to previous Hallowhedons, as my reason for booking this one was that there were people I hadn't already met, like Amy. Of course I'd love to see James or Mark Lutz again, but my preference would be a new guest.

I guess Nathan Fillion's out of the question with how much filming he must be doing?

I would absolutely die if they got James Marsters to join us! Its a shame Alyson doesn't really do cons, would have been great to have her join her husband and come. Amber Benson would also be fantastic as she has a new book out I believe, she'd probably love to promote it :-)

• Like 1