The who was that person thread

Didnt really catch names of two of the crew, but want to find out who the crew members that were next to Kate O'Mara and Virginia hey were. They were both brilliant. Especially Kate O'mara's when i got stuck behind someone ( someone from one of the stalls? there were a lot of autos XD) ended up reading the book that i was going to get signed in a dramatic way.

Also wanted to know who the two doctors with the signed tardis door were.

There was a crew member who took my photo ((I was resident evil 6, Ada Wong)) with a guy cosplaying as The Predator, The crew member taking the photo was cute LOL and I think a guy from the Convention All Stars/Iconic Legion who I've seen cosplay as Spiderman a few times is also cute :).

Edited by SiriuslyBlack
  • Like 1

A predator came up to me when i was in the q for Brian blessed and asked me would it all be possible for him to go before me. Well i wasn't gonna argue with a predator now was i ? Not only that but one good turn deserves another.

Not so much a who are you, but more an appreciation of costume. On Saturday a fab Assasins Creed costume - tall guy, came outside to smoke, closely followed by 2 more in Creed costume. Costume was awesome :)

Second was, as a Disney fan, loved the Cinderella gang, made me smile :)

I may have never cosplayed, but I always love seeing you all, the effort I often see put into the the costumes is incredible.

Edited by nosybird
  • Like 1

There was a guy slightly ahead of me in the queue for Michael Shanks - we kept passing each other as the queue moved forward. Navy tshirt with all the Stargate chevrons on it in the layout of the home symbol, and had curly brown hair. Definite cutie! If you see this, then I hope this comment made you feel good!

(I went looking for the tshirt to link to here... haven't found it yet, but this made me laugh so much. I have to get one!)

Who was the guy in the Pinhead outfit from Hellraiser, scared the bejesus out of me when I was playing Mortal Combat with my son, he bent down behind us and shouted Mortal Combat, scared me !, fortunately my son didn't turn around !!!!

Major Kudos to the weeping angels on the Sunday, can't speak highly enough, amazing, and fantastic to see them heading back to the station afterwards and see peoples faces !!!

So many excellent crew as well, wish I had caught the name of the female crew member on the Saturday I think on Area C who was coming round checking if people had clashes, getting things sorted in a really approachable and helpful manner.

I'm trying to find the lady who was Morrigan on Sunday ... ?

That would be me. :-)

I'm the guy with the hat. :-)

You asked to see a certain photo of us that we posed for on Sunday. But, well, I'm not too keen on my face being on a public forum. Is there an address I can send it to or a facebook profile we can use for private correspondance or something?

I would like to say a massive thank you to the guy who was selling the Little Death book on the Saturday and Sunday.

We spoke a few times over the weekend and weirdly ended up talking about real and fake tattoo sleeves.

Anyway, I received the fake tattoo sleeve a couple of days ago in the post, thank you very much for sending it up to me that was very kind and a lovely surprise to come home to.

I cant remember your name! sorry! so I really hope you see this message :smile:

I'm trying to find the lady who was Morrigan on Sunday ... ?

That would be me. :-)

I'm the guy with the hat. :-)

You asked to see a certain photo of us that we posed for on Sunday. But, well, I'm not too keen on my face being on a public forum. Is there an address I can send it to or a facebook profile we can use for private correspondance or something?

Hi :-)

Awe, I'd love to put it on FB or something but if you don't want that then I won't (also I came across your flickr of hat photos the other day-I know I've done it a few times at different cons for you. lol - awesome album! Lots of celebs).

Um you could PM me at my cosplay page which is Vamp Rouge Cosplay on Facebook. :-)