Natasha Henstridge

Yes i was surprised at how quiet she was. Just goes to show that one persons dream guest is another ones nobody,but hey thats their loss. She was really cool and signed my carded sil figure in red sharpie for me and a 10x8 photo. Many thanks ms henstridge it was a pleasure to finally meet you.

Thought she would've been busier than she seemed but did seem be signing alot of pre-orders.

Met her on Sunday after attending the Ladies of Sci-fi talk and she 'defended' Ghosts of Mars saying it was academy worthy after I'd said Joanna Cassidy had laughed at my suggestion that it had suffered from script problems, namely the lack of a one or if it did have one it been written on back of a beer mat ;) Also brought one the answers in the Q&A about strong women in roles how she got kick-backside in GoM, her saying about the society there being ran by women and then laughed and agreed when I said about women always being right even when they're wrong but they're never wrong.

Asked the sterotypical question of if she'd enjoyed the weekend which she smiled saying been great. As she wasn't doing posed photos asked if alright just take one of her sign behind her on the wall and she said just take one of her holding my pic and the sign to make it the whole package.

She's welcome back ANYTIME!! :thumbup:

Edited by madmilburn

Natasha was a great guest! I met her on the saturday and she was alot more busy then sunday! I had to go back to her 3 times on saturday because everytime i went back the line was too long so the girl sorting the line out told me to come back when it has gone down lol.

Luckily i got to meet her finally and had along chat, she was great and very friendly and took the time to listen and talk. and the typical male part of me has to say she looks amazing now! gorgeous women and her photoshoot was fun too..too quick but was great to get a pic too. Also enjoed the women of sci fi talk on sunday, great talk to end the day off with for us.

Natasha and Brian were the best 2 guests for me!

Very nice, she was busier on the Saturday very pleasant and happy to chat, really good photo shoot as well.

I really enjoyed her talk at the end of Sunday with Margot and Joanna , three great movie legends who have all played iconic characters.

Edited by teabelly83