Its over :(

Everyone I spoke to were really nice and up for it, the staff were very friendly, the guests I met enthusiastic, and everyone in cosplay I asked for a pic with glady obliged. Even the grinch! So to everyone who's provided great memories, thank you :)

• Like 1

Fabulous weekend....the venue was great, sooooo glad the balcony was open, what an oasis of calm & peace....the staff and volunteers were fabulous, but especially Claire :wub: , the guests were awesome, the cosplay folks impeccable as always and my photo shoots are hilarious....thanks for putting on an awesome show once again... :clap:

Both Star Trek talks were great though Nicole seemed to be more over her cold on the Sunday and both she and Garrett were bouncing off each other creating a great atmosphere - They even did a little rendition of the Star Trek 'shake' for us...

Had a lovely weekend and wanted to say thanks to all the guests, staff and fellow attendees who were each and every one of them friendly and chatty.

Fabulous weekend....the venue was great, sooooo glad the balcony was open, what an oasis of calm & peace....the staff and volunteers were fabulous, but especially Claire :wub: , the guests were awesome, the cosplay folks impeccable as always and my photo shoots are hilarious....thanks for putting on an awesome show once again... :clap:

aaaw thanks, love meeting you and Jim again :)

First time we had done both days of the LFCC and didn't regret it, absolutely knackered but so great waking up on Sunday morning knowing you can do the whole day again !

So many highlights, and seemed to be so many Cosplayers there both days, who really create a great atmosphere.

Edited by GoldenGreen

Me & my brother went on the Saturday & we had the best time ever,best convention I've been to since I first began going this year,all the cosplayers were really nice & were more than happy to pose for photos with me,incredible costumes all round,my brother was great with my camera,I have so many great photos from the day,which can all be viewed here https://www.facebook.com/tom.watts.77312/media_set?set=a.241074209375607.1073741837.100004190893658&type=1 hopefully I will be back again for the July & October shows next year,very nice venue too,all in all a perfect day,I had so much fun,thankyou Showmasters :smile:

I only went on Sunday. It was much slower than the summer one and the atmosphere took longer to build up.

However it was a great event and I had a lovely day!

The fact it was quieter meant we got to look at all teh stalls without having to fight past people.

particularly gutted as it was part of my 4 day birthday weekend I planned :clap:

But Back to work now :no: