Michael Rooker

I was in the queue for Jon waiting for him to come back when Rooker appeared from nowhere going "where is he? Where is he?" Gave me the shock of my life and made my day. Hopefully he'll come back soon as a proper guest

I was in the same queue! Managed a 'Hi Mr Rooker' and got a big grin and a wave a just caught him on camera, wasn't lucky enough to get a pic with him though! Still can't complain he acknowledged us which was awesome!!

I didn't go to the event this time (went to summer event) as most of the guests I wanted to meet pulled out so I decided it probably wasn't worth the trip.

I would of loved to of met Rooker though loved him in TWD and envy those that managed to meet him or at least get to see him, also like many of already suggested and said I too hope he comes to another SM event in the near future. COME ON SM!!! :clap:

Edited by Sassy1988
  • Like 1

Loved him! Asked him for a pic and he said "no because you're too ugly" then laughed lots. Took a selfie picture and thanked him and extended my hand, at which point he clasped it and said "Welcome , my brother!" I was beaming from ear to ear

• Like 3

Yeah i did!!! it was such a shock and amazing surprise!! me and my sister were looking at some action figures near the comic zone end of the venue and i heard him next to me, he smiled and walk past me while he was looking at some of the merchandise, i was gobsmacked!!

I hung around while he was talking to some people on a stall then i approached him and shook his hand and said 'a pleasure to meet you, i love the movie slither, such an underated movie, can i get a quick photo' and he smiled and said 'thanks man, and is your camera ready?? lets get snapping go go' and laughed, put his arm around me, put his middle finger up and i got a pic with him!!!! he patted me on the back and said thanks man, enjoy the show then he shot off!!

it was so funny and amazing..all the people on the stalls was so gobsmacked he was there.

how can iupload a pic? id love to show you guys if you want to see.

...So, did anybody else randomly bump into Michael Rooker (Merle Dixon from The Walking Dead) at LFCCW today and get a free photo with him? I did! Best. Surprise. Ever. :D