Photos Thread

I was pretty disappointed with one of my shots - guest was completely looking in another direction (+ one eye closed!) and it makes it seem like I photo-shopped myself in or something ! Disappointing since that was the one I was most looking forward to :(

Other than that one though - all the rest were great :)

I was pretty disappointed with one of my shots - guest was completely looking in another direction (+ one eye closed!) and it makes it seem like I photo-shopped myself in or something ! Disappointing since that was the one I was most looking forward to :(

Did you not let them know in that photo area straight away? They would have taken another picture.

Did you not let them know in that photo area straight away? They would have taken another picture.

Yes, if something like that happens please tell crew in the photoshoot area. They will let you have another one for sure. I had something like that happen in summer with my Jason Momoa shot. It was immediately solved.

If you are going back tomorrow and the guest has another shoot take the picture with you, show ask for the pit boss of the photo area and explain the issue to them. Tell them you didn't realize that you could ask for a re-shoot and ask if it's possible to do a re-shoot tomorrow. I can't promise anything, but it is worth a try.

The photographers and guests do their best but they are only human. If you are unhappy with a shot politely ask for a retake. Unfortunately it's not possible for everyone to have a customised shot trust me if I waited for them to get a shot of princess smiling we'd be there all week.

Yes, if something like that happens please tell crew in the photoshoot area. They will let you have another one for sure. I had something like that happen in summer with my Jason Momoa shot. It was immediately solved.

If you are going back tomorrow and the guest has another shoot take the picture with you, show ask for the pit boss of the photo area and explain the issue to them. Tell them you didn't realize that you could ask for a re-shoot and ask if it's possible to do a re-shoot tomorrow. I can't promise anything, but it is worth a try.

Thanks very much every one - I didn't realise that something could be done about it so I just left. I am going back today but sadly the guest is not.

Thanks though - at least I know for next time :)