how is margot kidder

Mission complete :) she was brilliant! !!!!! Very friendly and great to chat to. Loved my Scottish accent and said she has always wanted to visit Scotland. She asked showmaster assistant do they shows there and she repkyed yes, every August to which margot replied c about penciling me in so fingers crossed we could get her to glasgow

• Like 1

Margot was lovely today. Had a nice reasonable conversation with me at the autograph desk and she remembered me when it came time for the photoshoot. I noticed she was being very friendly and asking for everyone's name at the photoshoots. She even insisted on doing the odd "fun photo" with some people as well.

Yep Margot was fantastic, I approached the desk and she looked up and said your handsome ;-) then she commented on my scottish accent saying how much she loved it and it was very sexy :-) reminded her of Sean Connery, so I done my Connery impersonation for her and she loved it, she remembered me at photo shoot calling me mr Sean Connery.

Glad I met Margot, well worth the 9hrs journey from hell on the bus ;-)

Edited by the batman

The Sunday talk was excellent - So glad I stayed to see it. Gutted that I didn't get a photo shoot with her as she seemed to be such a genuinely warm and approachable person. She's going to the top of my list if she ever comes back (Finger's crossed).

Absolutely lovely, she took time to chat to my son and put him at ease, told him what a great name he had and chatted about her time in London and also about her Grandchildren who I think were a similar age. We also saw her in Women of Sci Fi Talk and she was excellent there as well, really told it as it was, which you don't often get about some of her experiences.