how is Jon Bernthal

He was great....we chatted about sharing the name Jon or Jonathan and how annoying it is when people always spell it John instead of Jon lol. Sowmasters had even spelled it John on his sign too lol. Great guy though and very down to earth

He was great....we chatted about sharing the name Jon or Jonathan and how annoying it is when people always spell it John instead of Jon lol. Sowmasters had even spelled it John on his sign too lol. Great guy though and very down to earth

very jealous I really hope showmasters can get him at a future event

very jealous I really hope showmasters can get him at a future event

When I was speaking to Sarah Wayne Callies at the last event she said that Jon was to be over here for some filming and so that's why he was able to appear as he was over here anyway. But let's hope he enjoyed the experience and Showmasters can tempt him back.

I met him very late in the day and I think he was trying to fit some autographs in before having to rush to a second photo session? I don't think he even looked up at me. I had paid for two autographs and either he or Sean his handler asked which auto for with photo, it was all mumbled and still not especially directed at me. I was pretty disappointed, but it sounds like he'd had a long day and was very busy, and I can give him the benefit of the doubt as other people have had good experiences with him. He did at least appear to look up towards the camera I'd given the girl looking after the queue as I have a blurry photo of his face, which I appreciate as it was no posed photos. Unfortunately, I'm already collecting my photos and moving off by that point.

He was lovely! I also met him later in the day around 3ish but he was still happy and smiley, very humble and down to earth and really listened to what you had to say! He was surprisingly softly spoken and quiet even, and asked if he could give me a hug which was sweet as I gave him a gift.... he recognised me at the photos too and got another hug! he even posed at the table for some photos with the artwork I gave him even though it said you weren't allowed :) Overall so happy I met him and so worth the trip (he was the only reason I went!)

• Like 1

We had a great experience with him - hand shake, introduction, eye contact, smiley - such a lovely guy. We decided to go to his talk yesterday as there weren't many people for us to see, but we're so glad we did! He seemed so genuine, passionate and humble. We really didn't know what to expect as we've not heard much about him so we were extremely happy.

I absolutely love this guy! He was so so nice! He told me he liked my teeshirt and we chatted about his stay in the UK and when I had my pic done a couple of hours later he greeted me with 'hey, hey, hey girl' lol! Then when we went to his talk I was brave enough to ask a question and got another 'hey girl' when I stood up! He was very humble, self depreciating and clearly felt very lucky to be in his job, great fella, so pleased I met him!

• Like 1

Very cool dude! Photo shoot was excellent and he was throwing up poses and signs all over the place. His talk was great - lots of personal information and anecdotes about TWD, his new show 'Mob City' and his new film 'Fury'. Got my shoot signed where he personalised it, shook my hand, made eye contact and we chatted for a min. Seems a very genuine bloke and a pleasure to have met him.

P.S. Anyone who brings Michael Peña along gets mega bonus points too... :coolthumb:

• Like 1

He is a great guy. I was there with Brian Blessed and spent time with Jon and Michael Pena who was also with him in the green room! My daughter is a big fan of The Walking Dead and Jon even gave my daughter a surprise phone call! It was a fantastic day!

Edited by RichieRichStar