First Celebrity Crushes

smcelhenny

Can anybody remember what their first celebrity crushes were, be it actor/actress presenter. If I remember correctly (as I used to have a lot of celebrity crushes) it was Sophie Aldred from Dr Who and Kim Catrell in that 80s cheese fest Mannequin. Others I seem to remember growing up were Phoebe Cates from Gremlins and Daphne Zuniga from Spaceballs.

• Like 1

mine was also kim cattrall second was kathleen turner

Ah Kathleen Turner, she holds special merit on my celebrity crushes for being a crush in both human and animated form as Jessica Rabbit. Though rather worryingly,(arguably disturbingly) I also seem to remember having crushes on several cartoon women, Betty Rubble! and Cheatara from Thundercats spring to mind. I didn't get out much as a child : )

Michaela Strachan of Wide Awake Club fame.

THEN after watching Batman Returns in the Cannon (yes I'm really showing my age here) Cinema and Michelle Pfeiffer all decked out in THAT Catsuit as Catwoman... Well need I say more.

• Like 1

I never had my first celebrity crush until my early 30s, and it was when I met Julie Benz at a Buffy & Angel convention. Her voice still makes me melt.

Have to agree with you there, great voice. Julie would definitely be my celebrity voice crush, closely followed by Eliza Dushku.

I never had my first celebrity crush until my early 30s, and it was when I met Julie Benz at a Buffy & Angel convention. Her voice still makes me melt.

Have to agree with you there, great voice. Julie would definitely be my celebrity voice crush, closely followed by Eliza Dushku.

I met Eliza and didn't find her voice anything special. Julie's voice seems to be the same on screen and in person.