Sign in to follow this  
norse_sage

Guest Suggestions

again Frakes cancled. I was trying to meet him now the 5t time on a event. boooh. :no:

How is that possible? :( Has he really always cancelled?? That really sucks, I’m so sorry !

I really don't think Wil, Jeri or any of the Captains are coming, unfortunately, it just sounds too good... :( So I guess the only somewhat realistic ones I'm hoping for are Denise Crosby or Diana Muldaur! And oh how I wish "movie guests" refers to JJ Trek main crew...! (Or anyone who played a significant character heheh)

Jeffrey Combs will be one of the last 10 guests announced(very funny man)

-it was on enterprise blues band(Vaughn Armstrong, Casey Biggs,Steve Rankin, and Chris Decker) face book page last week- when they announced they will be doing a full concert on saturday night.

• Like 1

-it was on enterprise blues band(Vaughn Armstrong, Casey Biggs,Steve Rankin, and Chris Decker) face book page last week- when they announced they will be doing a full concert on saturday night.

I very appreciate this message from you!! I cannot understand, how it ist possible, that we get information just from various other sites :thumbdown: . Anyway, Jeffrey Combs and a blues band on saturday night party, this is really Something :whistling: .

I cannot understand, how it ist possible, that we get information just from various other sites

Well... you can't blame the organisers for keeping the suspension up.

Also, if he's not definitely confirmed, the official website cannot post it. Other websites (which can post whatever they like) can!

Edited by Vivec

I understand, of course, but this isn`t the first time. The silence was too long and about Jonathan Frakes I wouldn`t know at all, because it was only in the newsletter (which I don`t get). Also the info about final guests was only on facebook page, again, I don`t understand, why is facebook more important than the official website. People have technical troubles and no answer for their questions (maybe it isn`t true anymore) and I would be really happy to know something about the tickets, when cca. they will send it and som more questions, but is it really necessary to use the customer service and ask? The only communication ist the newsletter, but why do I have to subscribe for it?

I`m just a little bit disappointed, that`s all. I`m looking forward to Frankfurt and hoping that having a great time there will erase all my doubts :dance: .

Wow, really!?!

Jeffrey Coobs will be among the announced? If true, that makes me very, very happy happy :thumbup:

Someone in power must have read this thread, for I am a very happy camper!

I agree that this last round of announcements comes in about a month or so later than it should have (which I think must adversely affect presales, surely), but overall, I don't think we have too much to complain about. Not only do we have a nice cross section of guests, we also have William Shatner and Karl Urban. Those two alone are heavy hitters, especially Urban, as he to my awareness has only done ONE such event in Europe in the past. Most will not have met him, and he is quickly becoming an A-lister.

Looking forward to more announcments, but I already can't wait for this, nor can my mate.

Captain Kirk, Judge Dredd (the real one, not that Jimp Stallone), Commander Data and now Herbert West, Re-Animator? Insta-win.

Every else just sweetens the deal even further at this point.

do you know if any other actors will come to the event?

is it possible to buy autograph ticket on saturday? ...is it possible that for some actors/actresses will be too much people and that he/she will stop signing stuff? :(

oh yeah! to you people with expirience with this stuff ...do actors walk around so you can catch them and ask for a free photo or autograph?

Media 10 have said that all guests have been announced now so it would be surprising if any more were announced.

Some of the actors may walk around while they are on a break but stopping them and asking for a free photograph or autograph is not allowed. Autographs are only done at the signing area. You may be able to get a free photo when you buy an autograph but this is not guaranteed. Otherwise you will have to pay for a professional one.

oh yeah! to you people with expirience with this stuff ...do actors walk around so you can catch them and ask for a free photo or autograph?

they move from area to area, signing area to photo shoot for example. Asking for a free photo/auto is not allowed. Crew/security will be with them and stop any such requests.

Ron Moore has been announced on the website as a last minute guest.