Sign in to follow this  
norse_sage

Guest Suggestions

last DST, they introduced guests 3 at a time as well (Klingon batch, Cardassian batch, etc.)

I'm really happy to see so many Next Gen cast.

Wouldn't it be great to have a full cast bridge photoshoot... zomfg !!! ;)

last DST, they introduced guests 3 at a time as well (Klingon batch, Cardassian batch, etc.)

I know. But because the first announcement was 7 guests at once, then 3 the second time looks so "little".

I know. But because the first announcement was 7 guests at once, then 3 the second time looks so "little".

Actually it was 6.

Then they added Steve Rankin and Shatner a little later.

Now they've added 4 more (Frakes, Sirtis, McFadden and Dorn).

At DST London they started out with the 5 captains. So it's pretty similar I'd say.

You're just anxious. And I can't blame you ;). +1

• Like 1

Anxious..?..not sure... maybe.. Then it was at least clear from the beginning Kate should be there.. All the guest from TNG are fine, but *not for me*. And during DSTL Kate was also the only person from the VOY-cast. (Take away Martha Hackett, John de Lancie and Manu Intiraymi) So I hope now there are some more from the VOY-cast this time. (or do I have to go to places like San Fransico or Las Vegas..?)

Stave Rankin was with the first adding. Seconds later he was suddenly disappeared.. And then he appeared again...

Very, very happy with announcement :clap:

I wanted the TNG guests that didn't attend DSTL, that is who I got, plus Spiner (whom I didn't have time to meet at DSTL) and Shatner who is Shatner.

Awesome this far. Hope they keep it up, and eventuelly add some other guest with larger sci-fi credentials, such as Jeffrey Coombs and Terry Farrel.

Fingers crossed!

Wait until begin of December... (my guess anyways)

One announcement a month is -in my opinion- so little! Why not more? If the announcement is 4 or 5 guests at once, why not spread it in more weeks? 3 or 4 weeks in between is so long..

Actually my favorite show is DS9 so I need more DS9 guests like Bashir, Jadzia, etc. But I would like more guest stars like David Warner (he was great in London), Malcolm McDowell, Tony Todd, Christopher Lloyd, Kim Cattrall, Kurtwood Smith and many more.

Since I am not really familiar with the whole TNG cast, who are they missing? Only Will Wheaton? And that blond lady with short hair? Denise Crosby.

*EDIT* Yeah, and ofcourse Patrick Stewart

It's actually a pity they inviting (almost) the cast from one serie. Why not a bit of variety?

(Did some research and almost whole TNG cast, 3 actors from DS9 and 2 from several roles through whole ST is not very much of variety in my eyes)

Edited by Annick

Well, I think the overall theme for DSTL was to have all 5 captains there. For DSTG it seems it's planned as a TNG re-unite. Hoping for Patrick Steward, but I am already thrilled by the current guest list. Big TNG fan!

It IS rather quiet here.. don't like it. On the other forum last year it -in my opinion- never was so long so quiet...

Nothing happens, I don`t like it too. There is nothing to discuss. We have to wait, wait, wait for it, just hang around... :whistling:

Booooring... Like I said: 3/4 weeks waiting for something news is just too long (and then only one person - like LeVar Burton's- is very little..)

(I seriously believe this was better arranged during all the DSTL announcements.. - there a whole week long announcement of 10 guests at once, MUCH better if you ask me)

Let's hope that the silence means they are building up some good announcements!