Sign in to follow this  
northwindx

photoshoot ticket princes

Hello,

I have not yet purchased any ticket so I can not see the photoshoot ticket prices. Someone who already purchased can tell me the price? Thank you very much.

There haven't been any guests announced yet and so there are no photo shoot prices at the moment.

It's online now :) and it's pretty good! But, I have to add a question to this topic: on the website, they give details and prices for the different actors but for William Shatner, instead of the price for an autograph or a photoshoot there are the letters "TBC". Does anyone know what this means please?

To Be Confirmed .. so the information will come soon :)

:no::grump: My! William is expensive (again)..! His autograph is the same, I think?

I was planned (on condition that Kate would be there too) to ask my father-in-law to come along, but with these prices I doubt if he want to come in the first place...

Strolling around the interwebs, I find quite a few pics of convention photoshoots with multiple stars on them.

Last year there weren't any of those. It would be cool to see that kind of shoot this year.

And for the right price (and the right combination) I'd be very much inclined to participate in those :) !!

Edited by Vivec

Are the tickets sold out quickly? E.g. William Shatner - is it necessary to buy it as soon as possible online? Or is there a chance to get one directly at the con?

If DST London is of any reference, the main guests could get sold out.

William Shatner (however the most expensive one), should again be quite popular.

The advantage of buying your tickets in advance, is that you'll get your VQ (virtual queueueueueuing) set for you.

That way you'll know when you're supposed to have your picture taken in advance.

Thank you for the info. I buyed my ticket now and as well the William Shatner photo ticket.