Newcastle Film and Comic Con

• Showmasters Admin

Welcome to Newcastle Film and Comic Con. This is our new show and we will be taking over the Metro Radio Arena. Taking place over the weekend of Saturday 8th and Sunday the 9th of March 2014, Newcastle Film and Comic Con promises to bring you some of your favourite stars from TV, Film and Comics as well as a whole host of fun activities including photo shoots, panels, autograph sessions and hundreds of stalls full of merchandise to browse.

Our website is now live and can be found here: www.newcastlefilmandcomiccon.com

• Like 3

Oh wow. I've always wanted to see Newcastle and then you give me such a great 40th birthday present.

I'm 40 on Saturday 8th March and hope I can incorporate this into my celebrations.

Let's hope there'll be lots of Crew, attendees and guests who'll help me celebrate!!! xx

• Like 2

So happy only 15 minutes away for me better start saving now( I own a newsagents very near I am quite happy to advertise this to help make it a success I can give out flyers etc or put up some posters ) just saying 😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Like 5

• Moderators

So happy only 15 minutes away for me better start saving now( I own a newsagents very near I am quite happy to advertise this to help make it a success I can give out flyers etc or put up some posters ) just saying

There will likely be information a little closer to the event about how you can obtain flyers for advertising.

• Like 1