SO EXCITED!

Has anyone been to the arena before for trade shows, etc? I'm wondering how they set it up, and how much room can be made. Pretty damn big if they have some removable seats? I've only been for gigs and wrestling etc

Unaware of it ever having held a non-sport/gig event before but would imagine that depending on number of guests they'd either most of them be in a line against the 'back' (where the music stage usually is) or something similar to LFCC when at Earl's Court where it's a 'wall' with guests either side and the bigger guests in their own area further towards the back,

Has anyone been to the arena before for trade shows, etc? I'm wondering how they set it up, and how much room can be made. Pretty damn big if they have some removable seats? I've only been for gigs and wrestling etc

Unaware of it ever having held a non-sport/gig event before but would imagine that depending on number of guests they'd either most of them be in a line against the 'back' (where the music stage usually is) or something similar to LFCC when at Earl's Court where it's a 'wall' with guests either side and the bigger guests in their own area further towards the back,

Yeah according to the site and wikipedia theres been non sport/gig type events there. I think it will be a good place for an event like this :)

Edited by stevie_g

• 3 weeks later...

I accompanied a friend who was a runner in the Junior Great North Run quite a few years back and they had set the hall up for stalls and displays very similar to how Showmasters events are set up. It was a very effective space, lots of room and quite spacious, and the plus side? All those tiered seats, they aren't removable so........all teh seatz ^_^. None of the issues you have at LFCC when your feet give in and you need a rest.

The flat seats are all removable and the hall is always set up differently for different events - some gigs/events use half the hall, some use the full space. So if you've been to a smaller gig there chances are you've only seen half of the floorspace.

And the lobby area could also be utilised; definitely can get a few vendors/areas in there.

• 2 months later...