LFCCW Schedule - Updated 03/10/13

Edit 1: I have no horse in this race, by the way, as I'm doing both of these Doctor Who things and can't make LFCC till Sunday.

If you have no horse in this race, why shoot down the requests being made by those who do? As has been said, the only people in this and the Doctor Who forum mentioning an interest in this shoot are the ones going to the afternoon signing.

Well I can only speak for myself and the people i've heard talking about going to the afternoon event who would like to attend Carole's shoot

On reflection, I think that you guys have a fair point, in as much as the type of fan who attends signings is more likely to (want to) attend LFCC. The other event I mentioned is primarily a screening and talk, so... I dunno, it just struck me that, when people were asking for the shoot to be brought forward to the morning, there was another, bigger Doctor Who event on then. But thinking about it, I can see that it might be a bit of a different situation with that, as it's not purely an autograph/photoshoot kind of crowd. That's not to say that a fair few people attending the morning thing aren't planning to go to LFCC later in the day, but no one can know for sure, and wherever a guest's shoot is scheduled there'll be some people wishing it was elsewhere. It's hard.

Anyway, I reiterate my 'good luck'. I honestly wasn't trying to shoot anything down or stick a barrier in anyone's way. I was just musing on a situation that occurred to me. It's a heck of a packed weekend for Doctor Who fans. Heads down, eyes front, and I'll see you out the other side. :smile:

thanks queen! will decided which talks we want to see and try get tickets :)

not sure if ive missed it but do we need to get tickets for these talks guys? theres a couple on both days me and my sister would love to get into, or do you just go to where it is and get in until its full?

thanks

No, you need to pick up tickets. They are being handed out near the talk area.

Quick question...just for clarity...

My friend has a Billie Piper ticket...but standard entry. I presume the schedule times read as START and END? Meaning that, as she cant get in until 11am, she pretty much has no option but to go to the later shoot? That's right, right? (Personally, I've got early entry so I'll be grabbing the first shoot!)

Well, i'm in the low 30's...so I'm fairly happy I'll get in the first round. She has only got high 60's...so I would presume she'd be fairly swift into the queue in the afternoon.

I think what my question is really is

a)The photo shoot is really only 30mins duration...and

b)My friend won't miss out by having a low number but getting their later (If she has a number lower then the ones being called, she can join the queue.)

Do Gold Pass holders need to get a ticket for talks or is it a case of turn up at the beginning like before?

Same procedure as always.

Hi, sorry to ask what is probably a stupid question but... with guest cancellations, does this mean that other photo shoots will be brought forward to fill the gap? Cheers

Unlikely. Seeing the schedule was released so late they did work on it until the last minute, so most things should have already been taken into account.

Hi,

Can I buy tickets for the Michael Shanks talk on the day?

Thank you

Annaxxx

As it's been said before they weren't on sale prior, so buy on the day is the only option.

Regarding Carole's P/S .. WHO CARES WHAT TIME IT IS ... BE THANKFUL SHE IS DOING ONE ! ... I've been to a couple of shows that Carole has done and she hasn't done pics at any ... So i don't care what time it is ...

This is the dumbest (and most selfish) thing I've ever heard...

I will pass your message on to the dozens who want to get this shoot but have other Dr Who commitments. I'll tell them "BE THANKFUL SHE IS DOING ONE" you can't go to.

Edited by Zagreus

Regarding Carole's P/S .. WHO CARES WHAT TIME IT IS ... BE THANKFUL SHE IS DOING ONE ! ... I've been to a couple of shows that Carole has done and she hasn't done pics at any ... So i don't care what time it is ...

This is the dumbest (and most selfish) thing I've ever heard...

I will pass your message on to the dozens who want to get this shoot but have other Dr Who commitments. I'll tell them "BE THANKFUL SHE IS DOING ONE" you can't go to.

Thanx