LFCCW Schedule - Updated 03/10/13

Hate to be moaning but I have tickets for Sam Jones #18 and Brian Blessed #20 on the Saturday now WHY! would you put these Shoots AT THE SAME TIME? if you are a Flash Gordon fan its very likely you would want to do both Horrid planning :thumbdown: :no: :crying:

Edited by Smegle
  • Like 1

not sure if ive missed it but do we need to get tickets for these talks guys? theres a couple on both days me and my sister would love to get into, or do you just go to where it is and get in until its full?

thanks

No, you need to pick up tickets. They are being handed out near the talk area.

• Like 1

However I have only one question, my photo shoot tickets are all low numbers (Excellent) and I have a photo for Hannah Spearitt Sat Stage C at 3:00 and Nicole DeBoer at 3:10 Stage B Sat, will the photo shoots be called in number order this time as I'm a bit concerned I may not make Nicole's in time if its a "free for all" like a small few of the photo sessions were at the Summer event.

In the event that time is getting close for you missing the end of Nicole's shoot (unlikely if you're at Hannah's on time) then speak to the crew and they can get you through faster. If there are enough people to warrant it, however, the intention is usually to call in number.

Excellent, thank you :)

Ok, so I've got photo tickets for Nicole and Lexa left over from Summer LFCC. Any idea if there will be any special procedures for using these (kept back to end of session or something) or can I just queue based on the numbers on those tickets? Assuming it is called by number.

I'm probably only going on Sunday as I only have those two photos and just 3 or 4 autos to get but on Sunday the two shoots run at almost the same time, Nicole's is due to start earlier but the times nearly always slip that late in the day so would like to get an idea of how using the old tickets will work to help plan. I've got low numbers for both (27 and 16 respectively).

• Moderators

Yes, you can use your existing photo tickets as if they were tickets for this event. Exactly how they will be slotted in where the shoot is called by number will likely depend on the crew running the shoots on the day.

Yes, you can use your existing photo tickets as if they were tickets for this event. Exactly how they will be slotted in where the shoot is called by number will likely depend on the crew running the shoots on the day.

OK, thanks. I know there's no problem using the tickets, just thought there might be a standard policy/procedure for how tickets from previous events will be used. Appreciate it doesn't happen very often but would be helpful in terms of planning clashes to know if we'll be slotted in at the end of the session, go in first behind golds (having bought the tickets for a previous event), just in normal number order or whatever. Things normally work out fine so will have to play it by ear on the day I guess.

If you have a ticket for a standard photoshoot and want to upgrade to a costume/prop one: take your ticket to the sales booth, pay the difference and get it exchanged.

Dual Sam Jones/Brian Blessed shoot: confirmation on price and a possible upgrade will follow as soon as possible. Same for the missing slot for the William Russell photoshoot.

We're trying to clarify about the Steve Cardenas costume shoot situation. Again an update will follow as soon as possible.

Have I forgotten anything or anyone? :lol:

t

If you have a ticket for a standard photoshoot and want to upgrade to a costume/prop one: take your ticket to the sales booth, pay the difference and get it exchanged.

Dual Sam Jones/Brian Blessed shoot: confirmation on price and a possible upgrade will follow as soon as possible. Same for the missing slot for the William Russell photoshoot.

We're trying to clarify about the Steve Cardenas costume shoot situation. Again an update will follow as soon as possible.

It doesn't effect me as i'm hoping to get the joint shoot, but some people were concerned that the Brian Blessed and Sam Jones individual shoots were at same time , so fans of Flash Gordon were going to struggle to get them both.

I have bought the costumed one, but the ticket, that was sent in the letter to my UK adress - was the standart one. It's a mistake, because in the receipt it says, that i did bought the costume photoshoot with Steve Cardenas.

QS, I mentioned it before, and not sure if anything can be done to change the time, but just to highlight again, Carole Ann is doing a rare photo shoot at this, but it is in the afternoon, when a lot of Doctor Who fans who want it will be travelling to another event in London. If this was scheduled for first thing in the morning(anytime before 12 really) I think there would be a lot more sales for it. Im hearing a lot of people elsewhere saying they'd love to get it(and would attend on the Saturday just for this) but just can't if it's in the afternoon.

Likewise with William Russel really, if he is indeed doing a photoshoot, it would be a good idea if it was in the morning

It might also be an idea to get absolute confirmation from Carole-Ann that she's ok to do a photo shoot. I think the last couple of shows that announced she would be doing photos ended up having to cancel them at the last minute. It might be best being absolutely sure this time to avoid any disappointment on the day.

PS. Count me in as yet another who needs to leave midday for another WHO show, so would be most grateful for morning photo-shoots.

Trouble is, there's an even bigger Doctor Who thing happening in the morning (with nine times as many punters as the afternoon thing), finishing around 1pm. For the majority of them, I imagine that the Carole Ann Ford shoot is brilliantly placed.

I agree that a double-check of her willingness to do a shoot would be wise.

Edit 1: I have no horse in this race, by the way, as I'm doing both of these Doctor Who things and can't make LFCC till Sunday.

Edit 2: Both of the Who events are sold out, so there's little chance of their vague mention here stealing any of LFCC's punters. If this post has to be binned, though, no problem.

Edited by MinkyKnights