LFCCW Schedule - Updated 03/10/13

If I don't arrive in time for the first Noel Clarke photo shoot (I am having to go long way round to get to Olympia this time) I can got to the afternoon shoot instead can't I?

Yes that's fine.

Thought so, but always best to check beforehand. Thanks!

• Moderators

As the Sam and John Due shoot wasn't listed at the shop's close - would it be possible to part exchange ticekts if we have them for either or both?

You will need to purchase a new one sorry.

Booo Micheal is doing a talk Saturday and I have my tickets for Sunday :no:

I'm guessing I cant swap my entry ticket and photoshoot ticket from Sunday to Saturday?

He's doing a talk with Suanne on Sunday. Is that not an option?

*feeling embarrassed now* :blush::blush:

I didn't see that, thats even better than him on his own thank you

Booo Micheal is doing a talk Saturday and I have my tickets for Sunday :no:

I'm guessing I cant swap my entry ticket and photoshoot ticket from Sunday to Saturday?

He's doing a talk with Suanne on Sunday. Is that not an option?

*feeling embarrassed now* :blush::blush:

I didn't see that, thats even better than him on his own thank you

No worries, glad I could help. With a packed schedule like that sometimes you overlook things.

I have two questions))

1) I have bought a standart ticket entry for saturday and a photoshoot for Billie Piper on the same day - will i be able to go to the photoshoot in the evening (because the first shoot is in the morning and ends before i will entry the comlex. and the second photoshoot with her is in the evening)? Or there could be a chance, that i wont get the photoshoot in the evening?

2) I have bought a photoshoot with Steve in the ranger costume, but i have recieved a letter with a ticket for a standart photo (but in the letter it says, that i've bought the ranger-costumed photo and i have a receipt) - will i have problems with that in the venue? Or i just can show the letter before the shoot and change the ticket to the right one?

Wicked this gives me plenty of time to get all my autographs done!!

However I have only one question, my photo shoot tickets are all low numbers (Excellent) and I have a photo for Hannah Spearitt Sat Stage C at 3:00 and Nicole DeBoer at 3:10 Stage B Sat, will the photo shoots be called in number order this time as I'm a bit concerned I may not make Nicole's in time if its a "free for all" like a small few of the photo sessions were at the Summer event.

Could the ticket be swapped for the Sunday session, which would make it tight (due to my photo session with Andrew Hayden-Smith Sun Photo A 3:40) but not as much as Saturday would be.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

3 days to go!!! woop woop;

• Moderators

However I have only one question, my photo shoot tickets are all low numbers (Excellent) and I have a photo for Hannah Spearitt Sat Stage C at 3:00 and Nicole DeBoer at 3:10 Stage B Sat, will the photo shoots be called in number order this time as I'm a bit concerned I may not make Nicole's in time if its a "free for all" like a small few of the photo sessions were at the Summer event.

In the event that time is getting close for you missing the end of Nicole's shoot (unlikely if you're at Hannah's on time) then speak to the crew and they can get you through faster. If there are enough people to warrant it, however, the intention is usually to call in number.

• Like 1