Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Destination Star Trek Germany

^^A big thank you to all four...!!! :)

In case you were still wondering, this is were I copied the "box office" quote:

http://www.destinationstartrek.com/terms-conditions

And here they talk about the printable tickets:

http://www.destinationstartrek.com/faqs

Tickets will be sent to you via email to download and print a couple of weeks out from the event date, this email will contain a link to download your tickets and vouchers. A confirmation will be sent to your email address after payment has been confirmed. You will need to print all tickets out prior to arriving at the event.

And also here's what @StarTrek_DST said on Twitter:

Hi, buying tickets online, do you get a printable copy/is it mailed/or picked at the venue? Are the photo session tickets also printable ones that I should present then?

You will get a print at home ticket that you have to bring and get scanned at the event. And yes they will be print at home too.

So, I guess that's settled, but I'm still wondering whether they ask to see my credit card when scanning the tickets at the event? As uncomfortable as it makes me, maybe I should just take it with me, just in case and take good care of my bag...

^^A big thank you to all four...!!! :)

In case you were still wondering, this is were I copied the "box office" quote:

http://www.destinati...erms-conditions

Thank you. I've asked for this part to be removed to avoid further confusion.

So, I guess that's settled, but I'm still wondering whether they ask to see my credit card when scanning the tickets at the event? As uncomfortable as it makes me, maybe I should just take it with me, just in case and take good care of my bag...

No, they won't ask for the credit card.

About virtual tickets for autographs... I've been only to London film and comic con this year from Massive events and there I had the gold ticket so I didn't need to get the VT for the autographs... is it going to work the same way here? I had in mind to buy the gold package....

About virtual tickets for autographs... I've been only to London film and comic con this year from Massive events and there I had the gold ticket so I didn't need to get the VT for the autographs... is it going to work the same way here? I had in mind to buy the gold package....

Not with the Gold Package. You can see all package details in German for Gold here: http://www.destinationstartrek.com/ticket-info/9-germany/181-ticket-gold-pass#german

Only Platinum and VIP packages eliminate the need for VQ tickets.

http://www.destinationstartrek.com/ticket-info/9-germany/182-ticket-platinum-pass#german

http://www.destinationstartrek.com/ticket-info/9-germany/183-ticket-vip-pass#german

I agree, it's been too long without any news now.

But after this long, I'd rather they wait even longer and announce a whole host of guests, or some really big ones.

I'm holding off buying tickets to see if there are any more guests. If there no more then it might be too far for me to travel to meet only those announced so far. Hoping for a big announcement soon to convince me!

I'm holding off buying tickets to see if there are any more guests. If there no more then it might be too far for me to travel to meet only those announced so far. Hoping for a big announcement soon to convince me!

My guess is you're not the only one...

It's been so long since there has been any news...

From a marketing / hyping perspective they'd be wise to at least keep us guessing with some sort of teaser.

They still have 14 (calender) days before December is over... At least.. I do HOPE for something new this month...

Question, hope it's the right place..

From the line ...."All other tickets will still be available online up to and throughout the event'."... I don't see the "at the door" prices anymore?? Am I missing something?

Question, hope it's the right place..

From the line ...."All other tickets will still be available online up to and throughout the event'."... I don't see the "at the door" prices anymore?? Am I missing something?

You mean from this page? http://www.destinationstartrek.com/ticket-info

You're right, they are gone.

Unfortunately the mods can't help here. The website is handled by Media 10. You'd need to try the contact form on the website to get the answer to this.

Hallo Leute! A pair of American trekkers here, who are really excited to be travelling to Frankfurt for DST! Hopefully, we'll get a chance to meet some of our fellow fans and make some great memories and better friends!

I`m a little bit nervous... Why this silence? Why still so few guests? Changes, that nobody explains, only few weeks left and nothing happens, I`m afraid now, if this DST will be comparable to DSTL.

Yes, we all are afraid of this silence. I still haven't bought any tickets and if guest list remains as it is now I'll buy just 1 day ticket instead of the whole weekend. Probably saturday.

If the guest line stays the way it is now (and I have heard a rumour/story that "my" guest will not attend/go this time) I don't buy any tickets at all..

For me, there are no guests worth going for..

It's a pity...

Why still so few guests? I`m afraid now, if this DST will be comparable to DSTL.

If you want to come on the same guest counting than at least 20 or 25 more (headline or mayor) guests needs to be announced in the next couple of weeks.

So I doubt they will be getting comparable..

Hmmm, I`ve bought my ticket now, that`s why I`m really afraid, that it won`t be worth the money :no: .

Hmmm, I`ve bought my ticket now, that`s why I`m really afraid, that it won`t be worth the money :no: .

As it stands now, I am affraid that it won't be worth, at least not for the whole weekend. Hopefully there will be great surge of guests in the remaining time but I am sceptical.

Edited by Praetor Steiner

Im getting worried now that there hasnt been anymore guests announced its only 7 weeks away and im not booking anything until there has been another announcment of guests at least

Not that it says anything about this time, but I checked the guests announcements of DSTL and Anthony Montgomery (not a mayor guest - I know) was added one (!) week before the weekend.. (and Martha Hackett returned also in the last week before..)

Not that it says anything about this time, but I checked the guests announcements of DSTL and Anthony Montgomery (not a mayor guest - I know) was added one (!) week before the weekend.. (and Martha Hackett returned also in the last week before..)

Do you remember how many guests were announced in last two months before DSTL? As I recall, not that many.