Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Destination Star Trek Germany

I feel like freakin'out. Have an appointment with my hairdresser tomorrow to get my hair in shape. Don't wanna look like a brush on my pictures.

Girls!!! *rollingeyes*

Guest MrSpockBock

I am glad that the destination is in Germany-Frankfurt. My english is not so good!

live long and prospert

EDITED BY MOD: Thanks for your offer Christian. Unfortunately we had to delete it by the forum rules. Selling is not allowed on the forum and we can't control if money will be exchanging hands with an offer like this.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Can anyone believe that it will all be over in a week (at least for those who don't attend on sunday). Excitement mixes with sadness. :blush:

And then the realisation that the next one will be DSTA !!!! Amsterdam! Excitement all over again!

haha... ok, that's just wishful thinking ;)

Yes! DSTA with Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer, Dominic Keating and Anthony Montgomery. AND me, sleeping on your couch :thumbup:

Jolene is so perfect. She has such a perfect body, a georgeous face and she's flawless.

Me as a woman can't help but to 'hate' her. It's clear why you prefer her to me :no:

ok, thanks.

Do you have a contact we can write?

Hallo Kevin, hat's geklappt mit dem Foto-Shooting? Meld Dich doch mal bei mir, bin aus der Gegend Stein am Rhein