Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Destination Star Trek Germany

Locborg, I am not sure why you think your second post was different to the first one. I explained above that can't tolerate some things here. Your concerns were left on, this is really the maximum we can do.

Guys, can we please keep it civil in here? I understand posts when someone is worried or concerned about the guest list. But if accusations start as in the edited post I'm sorry, we really have to step in.

I originally quoted the cancellation fear (still there) as it was on the previous page so it didn't look lile I'd started it.

No harm done Terrahawk, your post was really simply edited because the whole quote was in there.

You got to be kidding... Really...

*EDIT* And yes, Jonathan Frakes has CANCELLED....

Edited by Annick

This is bad. I'm certainly glad I didn't buy tickets to the show and airline yet. Thank god my hotel reservation is cancellable with a refund :P. Fingers crossed on next week (is that the final week they can make announcements about new guests?).

They say it's the final announcement. But I fear the worse... Cancellations are never fun, but with so little guests.. I seriously hope for the TNG fans not more TNG guests will fall off, otherwise it's a lonely reunion..

I'll definitely meet Karl Urban (for Judge Dredd, not nu-Trek), but if there's only one announcement after this, the show is going to be a bit crap. I've got a 3 day pass, but I could meet all the guests I want in one day.

Edited by DMG

I'd usually be disappointed with only two guests, but since one of them is Karl Urban...

Yes! Yes! Oh god yes!!!

Judge Dredd is coming!!!

That's me sold.

• Like 1

Oh my god, I can`t believe my eyes :thumbdown: . TNG reunion without Stewart and Frakes? How it is possible they didn`t say a word about the cancellation? 14 guests a few weeks before the event and they announce it like something really great? :no: They say, it will be at least that great as London if not better. How??? There will be announced 20 guests next week? Oh my, so much money and for what?

Hi,

So i have one question. I bought one photoshoot ticket for jonathan frakes right yesterday. So how will i get the money for that ticket back ? Thanks

Watched 'Into Darkness' again this morning :D. Can't wait to see and meet Carl Urban.

Still a bit sad that Jonathan Frakes won't be able to make it, but Mr. Urban makes up for the loss quite well!!

I do hope I'll be contacted for the refund however. Have you guys been contacted yet?

Honestly, for me, it’s about quality not quantity so I’m really REALLY really looking forward to the event and these guests :)! (and I’m a little scared, in a good way hahah)

But I’ve got to say I was really saddened to hear about Jonathan Frakes’ cancellation - the reason why I really wanted to come were Shatner, Marina and him. :( But I think Karl Urban made up for it in a way - I was not expecting anyone from JJ Trek, so that was a pleasant surprise! :))

10 guests sounds amazing, but again, I’ve to say I’m a little disappointed there isn’t any more DS9 crew :( My dream guest list would have included Nana Visitor, Alexander Siddig and Terry Farrell - but hopefully I get to meet them eventually :) ! (And I’m really happy about Armin and René!) Thinking already about going to London film and comic con!

But I’ve got to say that I think the informing could have been done a lot better. Finding out the news that Jonathan Frakes has cancelled from another web site and his information just suddenly disappears? That just shouldn’t happen, that others know about it before the actual event organizers inform us. But it’s all forgiven now.

A little question: Can bags (like big bags not purses), own food & drinks and own cameras be brought to the event? Do I have to leave my bag to a cloakroom etc? I was wondering, since I’ve bought a bunch of photo shoot tickets, and I’d like to keep a file with me for them, if I could carry them in a bag.

Another question: I booked a Jonathan Frakes photo shoot, then it got cancelled so I had 30€ extra. Then I booked a photo shoot with Karl Urban - which is also 30€ - and it never asked for me to pay for it. Now the Jonathan Frakes one has disappeared and the Karl Urban one is there - SO I’m assuming it used the money I had from there to pay for the Karl Urban one? (since it says I have 0€ to pay for) Just checking if it’s really possible because if yes I’m really happy!

Edited by Cortie

A little question: Can bags (like big bags not purses), own food & drinks and own cameras be brought to the event? Do I have to leave my bag to a cloakroom etc? I was wondering, since I’ve bought a bunch of photo shoot tickets, and I’d like to keep a file with me for them, if I could carry them in a bag.

Another question: I booked a Jonathan Frakes photo shoot, then it got cancelled so I had 30€ extra. Then I booked a photo shoot with Karl Urban - which is also 30€ - and it never asked for me to pay for it. Now the Jonathan Frakes one has disappeared and the Karl Urban one is there - SO I’m assuming it used the money I had from there to pay for the Karl Urban one? (since it says I have 0€ to pay for) Just checking if it’s really possible because if yes I’m really happy!

Yes, yes and yes on your first three questions. There's no food or drink (open... if you have a packed sandwich or a bottle of water in your bag - no problem) in the photosessions and there are areas (like the photosessions) where you can't use your own camera. I honestly don't know if the venue has a cloakroom. But the photosession area will have a place to leave your bag while you have your photo taken.

Unfortunately the ticket processing isn't handled by Showmasters, so we can't answer any ticket questions. The best advice I can give you is to contact Media 10 directly through the ticket enquiries form: http://destinationstartrek.com/online-ticket-enquiries We have not been given any information. I'm very sorry we can't help there.

Danke, aber eigentlich geht es mir leichter auf Englisch zu schreiben. :blush: Wollte nur wissen ob es eine zweite Forum gibt - vielleicht könnte ich dort noch mehr Information bekommen wegen Frankfurt und das Fest... ;):laugh: Aber wenn du was auf Deutsch anfängst, dann mache ich auch mit! (Dein Englisch ist aber perfekt.... :thumbup: )

Was für Infos brauchst Du denn wegen Frankfurt? Ich bin nicht weit weg, vielleicht kann ich helfen.

Referring to the VQ tickets for which I just read the link: http://www.destinati...-queuing-system.

I didn't see the option to purchase autographs in advance when I bought my tickets/photo shoots. Will this be added later on or only available for purchase when you get a VQ ticket on site? Thanks.

That would be another link. ;)http://www.destinati.../116-autographs

Autographs can not be prebooked. If there's a guest where prebooking should be allowed (which has only happened twice so far at LFACCs and I am not aware of the process being used here) it will be announced timely.

Hallo, Q.S. Ich moechte dir etwas fragen aber es hat nichts mit DST zu tun. Kann ich dir ein PM schicken?

Hallo, Q.S. Ich moechte dir etwas fragen aber es hat nichts mit DST zu tun. Kann ich dir ein PM schicken?

PM geht auf dem Forum hier nicht. Meine E-Mail Adresse steht in meinem Profil. Du kannst mir gerne da eine Nachricht senden.

• Like 1

PM geht auf dem Forum hier nicht. Meine E-Mail Adresse steht in meinem Profil. Du kannst mir gerne da eine Nachricht senden.

Ja danke! Ich habe dir am 17/1 eine geschickt aber scheinbar hast du sie nicht gesehen. Schau mal nach... :-)

Ja danke! Ich habe dir am 17/1 eine geschickt aber scheinbar hast du sie nicht gesehen. Schau mal nach... :-)

Hmm... hab ich nicht bekommen, sorry. Im Spam Filter ist auch nichts. Kann ich Dich unter der E-Mail Adresse mit der Du registriert bist erreichen? Dann versuchen wir es mal anders rum.

Hmm... hab ich nicht bekommen, sorry. Im Spam Filter ist auch nichts. Kann ich Dich unter der E-Mail Adresse mit der Du registriert bist erreichen? Dann versuchen wir es mal anders rum.

Ja ok schicke mir was dann antworte ich gleich darauf. ********** OK ich habe dir geantwortet :-)

Edited by Amazon

Final line up:

William Shatner

Karl Urban

Brent Spiner

Michael Dorn

LeVar Burton

Marina Sirtis

Gates McFadden

Tim Russ

Armin Shimerman

Rene Auberjonois

Alice Krige

Connor Trinneer

Jeffrey Combs

Dominic Keating

Suzie Plakson

Carolyn Seymour

Hallie Todd

Gwynyth Walsh

Robin Curtis

Ira Steven Behr

Casey Biggs

Vaughn Armstrong

Steve Rankin

Kitty Swink

Too bad, this time nobody for me...

I see there are a lot of people coming who were there at DSTL as well (and two of this final list I've never heard of before :no: )

Edited by Annick

The die hard fans will already met them, with Karl Urban being the odd one out (not mentioning showrunners). And most of them already appeared before. Skipping this one.