Guest Cancellation - Ernie Hudson

Arggggggggg, one of the two guests I was traveling down to meet, oh well you never know, they might announce a last minute super guest or we might still get that big announcement for the Sunday as that still hasn't been put to bed yet with a definite yes or no :-)

Damn :( with Chad Coleman gone, that's two of the reasons I was looking forward to coming for gone.

Same here, now it's just Jon Bernthal for me and some of the comic guests, might decide to meet another guest or two for the hell of it. Oh well, I'm sure it will still be a great day and worth the 2 hours of traveling to get there.

• Like 1

Gutted about this news. He was the one person I wanted to meet. Please bring him back for LFCC 2014.

Me too,I just got home in the wee hours of this morning from a horrible flight back from my holiday in Crete & now I hear this massive disappointment :crying: still I wish Ernie all the very best of luck with his new TV series,as long as he's in good health that is what's important :smile:

Shame you didn't book Robin Shelby AKA Slimer as well as I know she's dying to come here and meet all of us UKGBs. Next year is the 30th Anniversary of the film so it' be great to get Ernie, Robin Shelby and Slavitza Jovan/gozer and anyone else GB related x oh well :( £30 back on the card though and saved another £30 or so on autographs

• Like 1

Shame you didn't book Robin Shelby AKA Slimer as well as I know she's dying to come here and meet all of us UKGBs. Next year is the 30th Anniversary of the film so it' be great to get Ernie, Robin Shelby and Slavitza Jovan/gozer and anyone else GB related x oh well :( £30 back on the card though and saved another £30 or so on autographs

I pray for Ernie Hudson, Harold Ramis & Rick Moranis @ LFCC 2014. Dear Jason, thou art in Showmasters hallowed be thy name PLEASE BRING SOME GHOSTBUSTERS TO LFCC 2014!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! Please have a Celebration of Ghostbusters at LFCC 2014. Any guest from Ghostbusters would be great!

• Like 1

This would be great to get her over, Robin replied to a message i sent her on her facebook page saying she hopes to see us guys (uk gb fans)

next year :)!!

Hello

Thank you to as soon as possible for the next days need this money as any world for other quick purchases!

Hope given the delay in return on map for the week next thank you very much for your understanding.

Same also for Kevin Sorbo!

Bonjour ,

Merci de faire aussi vite que possible pour les prochains jours besoin de cette argent comme tout le monde pour d'autres achats rapide !

Espère vu le délai de retour sur carte pour la semaine prochaine merci infiniment de votre compréhension .

Pareil aussi pour Kevin Sorbo !

Bien il faudrait refouler les achats alors que vous savez que les gens ne viennent pas directement cela éviterais beaucoup de rappels ! vous pensez bien que cet argent nous en avons besoin ! et que nous aurions pût en plus le dépenser la bas !

Well be back purchaseswhile you know that people do not directly come this would avoid many reminders! well, you think that this money we need! and we would could increasingly spend it down! ;) !

Edited by sabrinainthecity