What you do first once your in...

Just interested to know what you do once your inside the venue, early bird tkt holders or non, do you go meet the guests and get your autographs straight away, get your photoshoot tickets if you havent got them, virtual autograph tickets, look around the stalls etc etc?

some tips would be great on what you think works best.

I already have my photoshoot tickets for brian blessed, barbie blank, maryse and ernie hudson for the saturday, but want to get a ticket for natasha hendstridge too for the sunday so will need to get a ticket for her shoot, so im thinking of getting that first, then getting my autographs early on??

I'd always buy photoshoot tickets first if I didn't have chance to order them online, the queues there can get pretty long and you don't want them to sell out!

Then I'd head and pick up all the virtual autograph queue tickets that you may want, check your numbers to see if you can get any then and there, otherwise keep checking back :)

I look *very* slowly around the stalls between shoots and autographs, you don't want to run out of stalls to look at :)

• Like 1

Yeah that was our plan really, i already have photoshoot tickets apart from 1 guest i want to meet, so i thougth about going straight for the ticket for her shoot first then going over and getting virtual tkts for the autographs. we are there both days too so will try not to rush around the stalls hehe.

I'd always buy photoshoot tickets first if I didn't have chance to order them online, the queues there can get pretty long and you don't want them to sell out!

Then I'd head and pick up all the virtual autograph queue tickets that you may want, check your numbers to see if you can get any then and there, otherwise keep checking back :)

I look *very* slowly around the stalls between shoots and autographs, you don't want to run out of stalls to look at :)

Personally I would go and get the VQ tickets first and then assess how big the queue is for the photoshoot ticket. Since you intend buying a Sunday ticket on the Saturday it is highly unlikely it will sell out on Saturday so you could leave it later when the queues are smaller.

• Like 1

yes good thinking. i want a ticket for natasha henstridges shoot on sunday, i have all the others on saturday so will be a bit over done with photos that day aha.

Personally I would go and get the VQ tickets first and then assess how big the queue is for the photoshoot ticket. Since you intend buying a Sunday ticket on the Saturday it is highly unlikely it will sell out on Saturday so you could leave it later when the queues are smaller.

I get the VQ tickets for the biggest guests and then line up where there's no one or barely no one. I only go and get autographs anyway. Afterwards (or when the lines are too big for some) I'll go browse the shops. I should probably visit the busiest guests first though. Summer edition I thought to join the queue for Lena Headey when it wasn't as large and when I wanted to go she had gone home because of sickness, real bummer :( To think I had like a really low VQ ticket for her!

aww that sucks that you missed her!

think i will get the virtual tickets for autographs first then, then head for the photoshoot tickets for sunday. hope the photoshoot times come out soon though.

I get the VQ tickets for the biggest guests and then line up where there's no one or barely no one. I only go and get autographs anyway. Afterwards (or when the lines are too big for some) I'll go browse the shops. I should probably visit the busiest guests first though. Summer edition I thought to join the queue for Lena Headey when it wasn't as large and when I wanted to go she had gone home because of sickness, real bummer :( To think I had like a really low VQ ticket for her!

• Like 1

VQ tickets first, always VQ tickets first.

Leading up to a photoshoot if there's tickets available they will sell them. You won't be turned away if a shoot is iminent, there's tickets available and you've got cash to hand over in exchange for one. I have even seen them ask people in the queue. However, if you dont have good (low-ish) VQ tickets and a guest is a slow signer and doesn't make the high numbers you may leave disappointed and without an autograph.

VQ tickets first then hope i get lowish numbers,it has happened in the past i had a high number for one guest back in july that i never got around to seeing,combination of High Number , lack of time to wait and the chance to see them the following day...then they left early before my number was called .

As we have to travel, we usually try to arrange our arrival around (or a little while before) our earliest photoshoot (thats if we have any in the morning, of course). If we don't have a morning photoshoot, we usually arrive as early as possible and go and take a look around the stalls (we do that a few times throughout the days- to make sure we don't miss anything). Sometimes, we get refreshments first and cause a little chaos amongst ourselves in costume whilst recharging from the car ride (its fun winding up members of your group who are in slightly more cumbersome outfits). ;) We also sometimes get autographs first, but that depends on who wants what signing (as I like to personally get my photos with the person signed- as well as the odd bit of memorabilia, so that would mean me waiting for the photoshoot first!). We are pretty spontaneous, I would say, with no real plans when we get inside- aside from making sure to not miss photo times!

• Like 1

I always go straight for the VQ tickets and will do so again.. Though there are some photoshoots I fancy and most were only added on the schedule yesterday so weren't available in the shop. Just gan take a chance and hope they don't sell out.

Edited by madmilburn

Yeah, going to go for the VG tickets myself ithink and then go for the photoshoot ticket for natasha henstridge for sunday and also any talk tickets.

I always go straight for the VQ tickets and will do so again.. Though there are some photoshoots I fancy and most were only added on the schedule yesterday so weren't available in the shop. Just gan take a chance and hope they don't sell out.