Registration letters

Yvie

Reg letters are in the process of being printed (or at least they were until the ink ran out, they're now on hold while I wait for an Amazon delivery) and they'll be posted on or before Friday because I'm flying to Las Vegas on Saturday morning!! Excited much?!

Obviously, I won't be around to answer the usual emails that are sent after letters have been posted out, so please try not to email regarding anything answered below as it will be easier to identify and answer more serious queries when I get back :)

Okay....

1. Please wait until Oct 13th before chasing your reg letter. I'll be out of the country until the 14th so you won't get a reply before then. All letters will be posted on the same day.

2. Your reg letter doesn't confirm your photoshoot purchases, only your ticket numbers. Pre-purchased photoshoots are on the reg list and you'll collect them when you register at the event. Please bring copies of the confirmation emails for any additional purchases, this will help the crew fix any problems.

3.Typos don't matter. Seriously. The crew can tell when I've typo'd on the reg list and you won't be stopped at the door because your name appears one letter wrong.

4. "Plus One" on your letter. This is because you didn't give the names of other ticket holders when placing your order. This is the one thing I'd LOVE for you to email me about, please provide additional names as soon as possible to avoid delays at the reg desk when you arrive at the event.

• Like 1

Well, I'm treating myself to yet another trip to Las Vegas so I thought I'd treat you lot to early reg letters!! I'm SO nice like that ;)

I also like to mention VEGAS as often as possible because Mark is all colours of jealous. VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS!!!

• Like 1

Have a great time, Yvie! :thumbup: VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to receiving my reg letter - I usually attend Chevron with a friend/carer, but this is my first Hallowhedon and I'll be on my own, so I'm torn between being REALLY excited and apprehensive about being alone LOL :smile:

Edited by Fozziefuzz

• 2 weeks later...

Still don't have my reg letter and I emailed with my change of address ages ago. I can only assume my info was not updated and my letter went to my old address. Normally I wouldn't care but I paid postage for that to be sent to me so it's the principle of it. Not overly happy to be honest.

I have spoken to someone at the office and they still had our old address despite me emailing twice and calling as well to change it when we moved house. So our reg letter has gone astray. We have checked our old address via the agent and it wasnt there. Im quite cross about it as now we dont know our ticket number and cant plan :(

I bought my ticket on the 10th oct (well I ordered it) but the event is a few days a way and when I've looked at my account ti hasn't even been viewed yet!!!!!

Didn't wan't to buy it at the event which is why I orderded now but I also ordered my Alexis photo shoot. I have emailed and still heard nothing. :crying:

It took a little longer to get back to normal life after Vegas, apologies for that!!

1. The office doesn't have access to my reg lists, they are on my laptop only, and therefore they can only confirm your original address and not any subsequent changes. Apologies for any confusion that may have been caused there.

2. Letters for orders placed late on Oct 3 to date have NOT been sent, so stop stalking your postman. I'm going to send those tomorrow morning along with the last minute orders received before I close the shop tonight.

3. The £3 fee covers a heck of a lot more than a stamp. The credit card machine isn't free and neither is stationery, my time, printer ink, etc.

4. As of last night I'd replied to every email I had waiting for me. If you emailed prior to yesterday and haven't had a reply then I didn't get your email. Try again, info@collectormania.com, sending to any other showmasters address runs the risk of delay and/or being missed. The same address is used for SM and ME shows, so put FAO YVIE in the subject and it'll get to me quicker :)

Edited by Yvie