Sign in to follow this  
Smidge

Trading card vendors

just a quick question will there be trading card vendors at the next one as there was in the first and does anyone have any contact info/ shop address/ online shop address for any vendors of trading cards that were at the last one , i suddenly got hooked on trading cards after browsing and picked up a few decks but didnt take any leaflets or anything with contact details , any help would be great .

• Like 1

just a quick question will there be trading card vendors at the next one as there was in the first and does anyone have any contact info/ shop address/ online shop address for any vendors of trading cards that were at the last one , i suddenly got hooked on trading cards after browsing and picked up a few decks but didnt take any leaflets or anything with contact details , any help would be great .

I can recommend Dereks trading cards, you can find him on Facebook

There are usually a few people selling trading cards at these event (at least there have been at all previous events showmasters have run throughout the UK) I can not see why it would be any different here. Just make sure you pick up a business card next time lol

yes there will be plenty of traders at this show , our events have a great selection of traders at them

hope thats of help

jason