Latest Author Announcment - L.A. WEATHERLY

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest author for LFCC Winter

L.A Weatherly

Attending Saturday 12pm-3pm

Lee+Weatherley+1.jpg

L. A. Weatherly is the author of the best selling Angel series, as well as almost 50 other books for children and teenagers. She’s originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, and lives in Hampshire, England with her husband. Her books have been translated into over 10 different languages.

Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly

The final dazzling final book in the bestselling trilogy by L.A. Weatherly, Angel Fever is a powerful story of love and revenge set in a world teetering on the edge of total devastation.

17558838.jpg

The angels are slowly enslaving all humanity, moving survivors into camps where they can devour their energy, causing slow but certain death. With their love stronger than ever, Alex and Willow are training a team of Angel Killers, determined to stop the destruction once and for all. But when Willow senses a terrifying shift in the angels’ powers, Alex is forced to embark on a deadly solo mission. Now Willow is left to defeat the angels with Seb, and she has no idea if Alex is ever coming back…

LOVE, ACTION and ADVENTURE collide in the breathtaking final instalment of the Angel Trilogy by L. A. Weatherly.

I love LA she's so lovely. Can't wait to meet her again. Still not read the 2nd and 3rd book in her series but I loved the first and have the other two on my kindle. Better get reading!

Just started Angel today and am loving it! Can't wait to me LA.