Bruce glover, great guy.

snedders

Yes I always found him extremely creepy as a kid watching Diamonds are Forever - Putter Smith too - but as I've got older I've come to acknowledge them as two of the best Bond henchmen. He was extremely friendly and happy to sign two photos for me. Just gutted his photoshoot was so late on Saturday as I had to leave on an earlier pre-booked train. Dammit.

• Like 1

Yes I always found him extremely creepy as a kid watching Diamonds are Forever - Putter Smith too - but as I've got older I've come to acknowledge them as two of the best Bond henchmen. He was extremely friendly and happy to sign two photos for me. Just gutted his photoshoot was so late on Saturday as I had to leave on an earlier pre-booked train. Dammit.

Yeah I was the same wanting a photo shoot but bit late for me as had to drive back to Glasgow to get ready for work.

I spoke to Bruce for at least 20 mins then asked him for a picture which he happily agreed to.

Yes he was brilliant as were all the guests I met today. Must be the best event for talkative guests !! Bruce was none stop as was Pat Gill. She was showing me pictures of her time at the Moulin Rouge at las Vegas and all the superstars she had been friends with (Elvis, Lisa Minelli, Frank Sinatra) The list was endless. A great guest. Kim Mills and Janine Andrews were simply adorable and Roy Dorice and John Standley were full of great stories. A brill event - Thank you Dave and Showmasters :clap: