Free signature for weekend pass holders.

OurDek

We had three signatures from George Johnson and were charged for each of them, the elderly lady who was crewing for him had a hand-written note saying Check All Passes or something similar but did not seem to know anything else, we were charged the full £45 for the signatures despite clearly wearing our green weekend passes. Can we still get a free signature from him on Sunday as he had other photographs we were interested in. Thanks again.

We had three signatures from George Johnson and were charged for each of them, the elderly lady who was crewing for him had a hand-written note saying Check All Passes or something similar but did not seem to know anything else, we were charged the full £45 for the signatures despite clearly wearing our green weekend passes. Can we still get a free signature from him on Sunday as he had other photographs we were interested in. Thanks again.

I just clarified: the free signer today was Mary Strope Roe, that's the reason why you were charged today for George. Sorry for the confusion, I had only asked about tomorrow. I only saw your message in the afternoon.

As your ticket obviously wasn't marked off as having received your freebie you can of course get your free signatures from George tomorrow.

Edited by Queen_Sindel