Is anyone staying at the hotel at the con?

Squirtchy

Do you have a link for this please? id like to check it out and get a price to stay the saturday night as im looking at coming to the show on the sunday. would be ideal if its not far away, will be in a car too.

If I were you I'd book the premier Inn just down the road (the caldecott arms). Much cheaper and about a 5 minute drive if that. Nice rooms with a decent pub/restaurant attached. I stayed there last time.

Do you have a link for this please? id like to check it out and get a price to stay the saturday night as im looking at coming to the show on the sunday. would be ideal if its not far away, will be in a car too.

If I were you I'd book the premier Inn just down the road (the caldecott arms). Much cheaper and about a 5 minute drive if that. Nice rooms with a decent pub/restaurant attached. I stayed there last time.

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/MILCAL/milton-keynes-south?cmp=KNC_D_BND&mckv=sJPbVaLrp_dc|pcrid|34372917699|kword|premier%20inn%20milton%20keynes%20south|match|e|plid|

• Like 1

thanks for that link mate, i checked it out, coming up at about £59 for the sat night twin room, not too bad. is it pretty close to the venue were the convention is then?

thanks

http://www.premierin...th|match|e|plid|

• Showmasters Admin

Just so you are all aware, none of the guests stay at the venue, nor do any of the crew. We could not get a fair deal from the hotel so we are all staying in town now.

Furthermore staying at the venue hotel will not get you into the show early and there is no direct way in from the hotel to the show anymore as the show is now in another part of the building.

Hope that clears this up for you and is of help.

Showmasters

• Like 1

I have two rooms at the Doubletree booked and paid for B&B for the Fri and Sat nights but I can no longer go. I only paid £50 per night for each room. I have to be careful not to violate selling policies of the forum though

My Facebook - https://www.facebook...vid.mcgregor.73

Managed to help out a lucky couple for one of these rooms :smile:

Double tree is dam expensive. What hotels are there in town?

tbh I've not found much of a difference in price like I thought I would. Last time I stayed at the Premier Inn Caldecotte Arms cost 75 quid for a twin room. This time Ive paid £71.20 for a room at the Hilton so it's cheaper for me. And it's more convenient.