Cosplay

Zonic

Don't suppose anyone got a picture of my sister as Venellope von Schweetz from Wrek it Ralph on saturday? (We saw two other Venellope's but she was the one with the giant cookie). She took some really sweet pictures with little kids throughout the day. I'd love to see some of those! She was also Alisa Bosconovitch from Tekken 6 on sunday.

I was Agent Victoria Hand from SHIELD and Knockout (DC Comics character that most people thought was Poison Ivy or FemArrow as it's green a green leotard, red hair and a domino mask. lol).

Edited by Vamp_Rouge

Don't suppose anyone got a picture of my sister as Venellope von Schweetz from Wrek it Ralph on saturday? (We saw two other Venellope's but she was the one with the giant cookie). She took so really sweet pictures with little kids throughout the day. I'd love to see some of those! She was also Alisa Bosconovitch from Tekken 6 on sunday.

I was Agent Victoria Hand from SHIELD and Knockout (DC Comics character that most people thought was Poison Ivy or FemArrow as it's green a green leotard, red hair and a domino mask. lol).

Ack, sorry no, although it was good to see you all again last week. I wish we'd had more time to talk but I was concious the longer we were holding you up the more people were joining the back of Summer's queue!

Hope you got to meet her.

Don't suppose anyone got a picture of my sister as Venellope von Schweetz from Wrek it Ralph on saturday? (We saw two other Venellope's but she was the one with the giant cookie). She took so really sweet pictures with little kids throughout the day. I'd love to see some of those! She was also Alisa Bosconovitch from Tekken 6 on sunday.

Ack, sorry no, although it was good to see you all again last week. I wish we'd had more time to talk but I was concious the longer we were holding you up the more people were joining the back of Summer's queue!

Hope you got to meet her.

That's ok. :-) Was so nice to see you again too. We saw you and Ellie leaving after seeing Summer. She looked VERY happy. :-D

My little participation to the cosplay. I was there on Sunday only but I couldn't stay a lot (my friend was too tired... :( ).

Ok, I couldn't resist to the Throne...

10553678_737595789620710_142355149575968

10487469_737565312957091_206309669760337
with another Loki;

• Like 1