Cosplay

Zonic

If anyone has any pics of me in my steampunk 8th doctor outfit or my cousin in his tom baker dr who outfit let me know I'd love a copy.

Hiya guys! If anyone has any pictures of my Brown dress, Winged Maleficent from Saturday could they send them my way please? Thank you! xxx

I think we met in the cosplay masquerade queue.

Yes we did! :D I'll keep an eye out for pics of you too xx

• Like 1

Hello! Did anyone get a picture of me as The Twelfth Doctor (Peter Capaldi)? I had a few pictures taken with two others guys dressed as The Tenth and Eleventh Doctor. Hope to see some!

were you at the saturday group photoshoot outside? I have some pics from that.

Amazing cosplayers this event!! I got alot of photos and Im really rubbish at asking people for photos. I asked some guys to smile when they had a mask on. Lmao.

But seriously brilliant cosplaying!!

I wonder if you said that to me to? LOL. I was wearing the creepy, huge smile, purge mask and a few people told me to smile on Saturday. I almost died laughing when one person goes ((go on, smile. You look miserable)) LOL Edited by SiriuslyBlack
  • Like 1

Lots of photos from Saturday here: http://on.fb.me/1tGLj6e

Superb ..thank you :clap:

No worries :-) I take it you're in one of them?

No..just loved the show so much and saw 95% of the cosplayers you shot so its a great album for me to reminisce ..plus the photos themselves are awesome :smile:

Edited by Turb007

Amazing cosplayers this event!! I got alot of photos and Im really rubbish at asking people for photos. I asked some guys to smile when they had a mask on. Lmao.

I wonder if you said that to me to? LOL. I was wearing the creepy, huge smile, purge mask and a few people told me to smile on Saturday. I almost died laughing when one person goes ((go on, smile. You look miserable)) LOL

I saw you! Amazing really to see you skipping around :)

• Like 1

Great job on the cosplays everyone! I took many pictures of the masquerade on Saturday & Sunday! (sadly, not of the cosplay championship as we had to leave) As soon as I manage to download & edit them, I'll share the link where you can see them :)

• Like 1

I wonder if you said that to me to? LOL. I was wearing the creepy, huge smile, purge mask and a few people told me to smile on Saturday. I almost died laughing when one person goes ((go on, smile. You look miserable)) LOL
I saw you! Amazing really to see you skipping around :)

Lol thank you. I had a lot of fun doing that Cosplay. I really freaked a lot of people out lol xD

Lol thank you. I had a lot of fun doing that Cosplay. I really freaked a lot of people out lol xD

It's fun, isn't it? :D

it was fan blimmin' tastic. Sooo many people were like ((wow,that's creepy)) or ((I don't want to look, but I also can't look away)) LOL. Pretending to be a psychotic murderer for the day=FTW XD

I went very simple with my cosplay, wore the T-shirt Tony stark wears in Ironman with a glowing arc reactor showing through (unfortunately the batteries didn't last long) and had Stark Industries stickers on my chair, oh and I grew a Stark beard ;)

I want to do more at my next convention, I can't wear an Ironman helmet though and any sort of costume needs to be easy to get on & off an not heavy, I'm thinking of a red sweater and maybe velcroing stuff that looks like part of a metal suit too it once I'm in my wheelchair, needs to be cheap as well, love what you all do with your costumes but sadly I can't mold my own parts or craft them so am going to have to be very clever I think.

Hello! Did anyone get a picture of me as The Twelfth Doctor (Peter Capaldi)? I had a few pictures taken with two others guys dressed as The Tenth and Eleventh Doctor. Hope to see some!

were you at the saturday group photoshoot outside? I have some pics from that.

No, I spent most of my time inside on Saturday.